u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
which crop is the most profitable? i always plant pumpkins.
btw i have never seen wheat nor have i found it in the shop. anybody know where to find it? :p

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Do you have Phallus Potion to make your dick massive? Because if not...
i use the save editor...i have almost every not-quest item at 99...even weapons...xD so yeah i have she just hang out outside pregnant and asking for vegetables xD

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
is it normal that the only thing i can do with the wolf-lady(the Giant one?) is giving her vegetables?with no reward at all?
after the vegetable farm quest, whenever i give her vegggies (inside the house) she only gives me a hug. are there more rewards? :0

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Do you have Phallus Potion to make your dick massive? Because if not...
after completing all the quests the only way to have sex with her is either by asking her to wear the dress or when she is in bed(potion is mandatory ofcourse). i don't think she gives sex as a reward for vegetables! :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
btw i have never seen wheat nor have i found it in the shop. anybody know where to find it? :p
you can get it from the hobbit cook.
i use the save editor...i have almost every not-quest item at 99...even weapons...xD so yeah i have she just hang out outside pregnant and asking for vegetables xD
after the vegetable farm quest, whenever i give her vegggies (inside the house) she only gives me a hug. are there more rewards? :0
if you knocked her when she asked you, you should get more action by buying an outfit, if not you fucked up and will have to give her veggies for days..

Reactions: u z i

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
The sheer amount of veggies you end up giving her, how can she possibly eat that many?

Mind you, I did once manage to grow a carrot about the size of my arm...

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Hey, I always want to try out this game in full play through myself, but is female domination a choice now or it's necessary for some route? i do know in the past version, in some scenario MC can turn things around.
Just wants to know the whole picture for current game version.

Thanks

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Hey, I always want to try out this game in full play through myself, but is female domination a choice now or it's necessary for some route? i do know in the past version, in some scenario MC can turn things around.
Just wants to know the whole picture for current game version.

Thanks
some ntr is avoidable, others not. but femdom is i think completely unavoidable

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes