Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So does one need to complete the quests from 1.4 before one can begin 1.5? Daughter is still a baby, and going to bed in the tower dosen't seem to fix it. Have added the patch.

Edit: did some of the old quests, and now she all up and about, guess I just had to wait a few extra days.

bloop234

Sep 6, 2017
please add a cheat menu or make it less of a grind to level up cus the cheat mod thats on here is slowly making me go insane trying to get it to fucking work

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think the bottom line is you have to start a new game, I got most of the things you needed to get done, and I dont remember the last update I had, but I haven't been able to play the game in awhile.

The bug I got right now every time I go to the Forgotten Valley the Mc's daughter appears in a dialog box syaing she doesn't like going to this area. The the icon or pic of the daughter seems to be a teenager now!

I've to a point where I will bring up old saves with RPGSaveEditor write down the EXP LVL, then load up a new save edit that and boost the experience level (since that part is the most grinding) from the last time I played thru. Since this really doesn't seem to have any ill effects on the game, editing the save files is something you have to be cautious of!

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I think the bottom line is you have to start a new game, I got most of the things you needed to get done, but I haven't been able to play the game in awhile.

The bug I got right now every time I go to the Forgotten Valley the Mc's daughter appears in a dialog box syaing she doesn't like going to this area. The the icon or pic of the daughter seems to be a teenager now!

I've to a point where I will bring up old saves with RPGSaveEditor write down the EXP LVL, then load up a new save edit that and boost the experience level (since that part is the most grinding) from the last time I played thru. Since this really doesn't seem to have any ill effects on the game, editing the save files is something you have to be cautious of!
i got the bug at the forgotten valley too, but once you start the waystone quest, it won't be an issue and its smooth sailing from there on. just one tip to prevent another bug i faced - after finding all the waystones and the template you have to go back to Erevi. make sure the daughter is with you while talking with Erevi, otherwise it will make two daughters(bug) at the tower and one will follow you whenever you try to leave the towers(not as fun as it sounds! :p )

Aug 23, 2018
please add a cheat menu or make it less of a grind to level up cus the cheat mod thats on here is slowly making me go insane trying to get it to fucking work
go to saveeditonline.com and upload your save file here then you can edit your level, power of attack or even money you have. then download the edited save file and replace it in the save folder and load up the game, the effects should take place.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
is it normal that the only thing i can do with the wolf-lady(the Giant one?) is giving her vegetables?with no reward at all?

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
before i start playing this? Is this game playable without a walkthrough or are some routs and quests so strange that a normal thinking human cant get them?

Evergreen1

Nov 12, 2016
i also encountered the freezing bug in the tower, seems like Tinkerer posted something about it on his Patreon, could someone who joined his Patreon tell us what he said about this?

Fennik

Oct 29, 2018
Suffer from it myself. Saved just before the crown so I tried three times after a manual shut down, then tried to become apprentice later, went into the tower, but the moment I enter the room I can't move or pull up a menu.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes