u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
it was a great idea that wasn't well recieved... basically MC had to eat or woud go hungry and starving
ohh now i get it. i started with v1.41
it was probably implemented before that. so that means there is no wheat in game?
well people already complain about the grind now, so i guess its natural that an added hunger system would make it even more tedious.
although i too think its a good idea and it would make the game more realistic. i mean i already carry 50-60 units of steak at all times with little or no use.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
ohh now i get it. i started with v1.41
it was probably implemented before that. so that means there is no wheat in game?
well people already complain about the grind now, so i guess its natural that an added hunger system would make it even more tedious.
although i too think its a good idea and it would make the game more realistic. i mean i already carry 50-60 units of steak at all times with little or no use.
it wasn't tht grindy.. you just had to eat 1 meal every 10 hours or a random vegetable every 2

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guys, silly question from me here... Is it compatible with 1.41 save files or shall i create a new game for 1.51? I did only one main quest which was the Witch.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Guys, silly question from me here... Is it compatible with 1.41 save files or shall i create a new game for 1.51? I did only one main quest which was the Witch.
it's compatible, but you need to progress with both ziva and erevi to access the content

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
something about crops and wheat and profit
You earlier asked and eah Pumpkin is right now the most profitable plant, wheat isn't even in game right now If I remember correctly... also if you can beat the elf 80-90% of time in Archery you can also sell sacred water for cash... since Item limit is 99 be mindful of it and repeat it as many times as you need.

When that war happens and we have to make a choice with who we stand the only thing i will want is a harem route between Ziva and Erevi and that giant dead nothing more.
Tinkerer is muddying the waters now... I am not sure which one out of the two is evil ? Ziva is shady.

When I approached the temple, the daughter said she doesn't want to go there as something evil is there
Ya she wouldn't let you enter the temple at all... Also did No one else Notice ? When I went to town with Succubus daughter in party and headed to the bottom right area of weirdwood where the lanterns are at the little ravine where the moonflower spawns at night... I saw a Sprite that looked exactly like Ziva sneaking out of town... I managed to go in from the left side and run into her path blocking her... she doesn't interact which means she was just added there to Sneak away when the MC approached. D:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

theDuke

Aug 19, 2017
Am I the only one that can't run the game?
When I try to launch it the process just dies almost immediately...
I've searched in this thread but couldn't find any possible explanation.
Anybody can help?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Am I the only one that can't run the game?
When I try to launch it the process just dies almost immediately...
I've searched in this thread but couldn't find any possible explanation.
Anybody can help?
Unpack the game using Enigma Unpacker. After that, rename the folder name to Peasant Quest. You can use any of the 2 new exe files (game/peasant quest unpacked) to start the game. Use the Enigma Unpacker that I have attached below.

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Hopefully that will fix the bug in the tower.
I wanted to start a new game today because my save is very old and it will hang after I got the crown.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I've finished 2 side quests ("Rescue the puppies" and "Fix the lock") but they are still activ in quest log!
What to do to correct it?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes