FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
@imthesword
@JugarComica
@taha2411

I believe to get the threesome scene with the MC, Victoria, and the daughter you need to have the following done:

- Make sure the "Censorship.txt" is where it should be (explained in the first post of this thread)
- Completed Victoria's questline (up to the point where the MC gets her pregnant and after giving her enough jewelry to enable her to surprise-visit the MC at the rental house when she's in the mood)
- Give the daughter 500 gold upon the completion of the 'Stolen Goods' quest to go shopping for a new outfit

If all the above has been done, the scene should trigger properly.

Reactions: Zero Enna

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
do anyone know model that was used for daughter? i would very much appreciate it

Aug 23, 2018
@imthesword
@JugarComica
@taha2411

I believe to get the threesome scene with the MC, Victoria, and the daughter you need to have the following done:

- Make sure the "Censorship.txt" is where it should be (explained in the first post of this thread)
- Completed Victoria's questline (up to the point where the MC gets her pregnant and after giving her enough jewelry to enable her to surprise-visit the MC at the rental house when she's in the mood)
- Give the daughter 500 gold upon the completion of the 'Stolen Goods' quest to go shopping for a new outfit

If all the above has been done, the scene should trigger properly.
whats victorias quest ? she just comes every week to collect rent.

U

User_608863

It was changed in v1.51 and v1.52
It shall be value of zero "0" and not "Off" (it won't work anymore by Off).
So you should create Censorship.txt file, write "0" and it's done? Any other changes?

V01

Jul 19, 2017
The daughter has become one of my favorite girls. I just wish that she was added in as just a normal demon girl if you're not removing censorship. I find the "Daddy" stuff weird when it's coming from a girl that looks like a grown adult.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes