Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I've the same problem. After beconning apprentice, unable to do anything !
With the side quests staying active when they are too many bug to continue playing this game: example: I gave the Lockpad to Frieda and I'm sleeping in his room but the quest log says that I still need to give her the lockpad!

Bye Peasant's quest :(

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've the same problem. After beconning apprentice, unable to do anything !
With the side quests staying active when they are too many bug to continue playing this game: example: I gave the Lockpad to Frieda and I'm sleeping in his room but the quest log says that I still need to give her the lockpad!

Bye Peasant's quest :(
if you only used the search function, you'd find the dev said that the questlog is a separate layer and while you still get the reward, it won't update at times

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
whats victorias quest ? she just comes every week to collect rent.
Craft a 'Potion of Barreness' then when Victoria comes by to collect rent, tell her that you cannot make the payment which should trigger an alternate form a payment. From this point either pretend to drink the potion or drink a 'Potion of Fertility' instead to have the possibility of getting Victoria pregnant. When successful a new scene between Victoria and the MC will occur (instead of the usual collection of the rent scene) in which Victoria is angry about being pregnant. From there follow the quests below to complete Victoria's quest line (cut and pasted from the walkthrough):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
no problem! Tinkerer posted the patch over here because incest is forbidden on Patreon and so he could not let them know there.
Bruh, wasn't Summertime Saga pulling in loads of cash on Patreon and doing just fine? I thought I saw it once in like the top 20 by the total value of donations. Or does Patreon not give a shit about that because they are getting mad profits from it?

Also, I kinda feel like there could be some solutions to not confuse the shit out of people or at least make is less annoying. Like packaging the decensor into the download itself for F95zone, adding more save slots, allowing the ability to rollback to previous patches, or to rollback quests in-game. Tinkerer pulled that shit with the werewolf, could as well implement something similar here.

P.S. The first solution could be done by anyone, the rest would be QOL improvements to advise to the man himself. inb4 anyone says that the first one isn't something he would bother with or be the person to ask.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It was changed in v1.51 and v1.52
It shall be value of zero "0" and not "Off" (it won't work anymore by Off).
Where are your informations from?
I tried that with the bugfix, but the censorship will still skip the scene...
reverted back to "Off" and the scenes are available again

joh

Aug 20, 2017
in a later version will we be able to fight the male giant instead of bringing a sheep to distract him just wondering I haven't played the latest version yet who knows it might be like that all ready

Reactions: User_71462

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So the new content only focuses on Erevi, your daughter, and the stones right? I just want to make sure.
it also includes a revamp of the combat encounter system and a remake of the map of the Goblin Forest as a whole... but story wise... yes
in a later version will we be able to fight the male giant instead of bringing a sheep to distract him just wondering I haven't played the latest version yet who knows it might be like that all ready
That would be an ogre and no giant... Grug and Frida are the only Giants atm... and both are compareable friendly/peaceful...some sooner than others.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Bruh, wasn't Summertime Saga pulling in loads of cash on Patreon and doing just fine? I thought I saw it once in like the top 20 by the total value of donations. Or does Patreon not give a shit about that because they are getting mad profits from it?

Also, I kinda feel like there could be some solutions to not confuse the shit out of people or at least make is less annoying. Like packaging the decensor into the download itself for F95zone, adding more save slots, allowing the ability to rollback to previous patches, or to rollback quests in-game. Tinkerer pulled that shit with the werewolf, could as well implement something similar here.

P.S. The first solution could be done by anyone, the rest would be QOL improvements to advise to the man himself. inb4 anyone says that the first one isn't something he would bother with or be the person to ask.
1. It is not the money it is the time. Patreon works with time and how long the game is out they don't care how much money the game is making but they mostly leave games over couple of months or to say 1 year so that the game will get bigger to say more content or will die and then check to see if it is breaking some rules.
2. Developers don't really support that much F95zone some come and talk with fans nothing more.
3. There are 20 save slots what more do we need?
4.Rollback to previous patches or quest in game that is not how RPG works. In game we have choices to make some are good some are bad and they matter but if we can rollback then what is the point in doing them? I know that some of the scenes we can't see but i am 100% sure in future update all scenes can be seen.
5. The werewolf scenes did not even have rollback. The original quest was that we will get to see NTR and we can't dodge it but some people were complaining and the developer did not have time to change it when the update came out. So we waited for couple of days and a new update got out when we can choose if we want to get NTR or not and if we get to see the NTR then we can kill the monster.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
@imthesword
@JugarComica
@taha2411

I believe to get the threesome scene with the MC, Victoria, and the daughter you need to have the following done:

- Make sure the "Censorship.txt" is where it should be (explained in the first post of this thread)
- Completed Victoria's questline (up to the point where the MC gets her pregnant and after giving her enough jewelry to enable her to surprise-visit the MC at the rental house when she's in the mood)
- Give the daughter 500 gold upon the completion of the 'Stolen Goods' quest to go shopping for a new outfit

If all the above has been done, the scene should trigger properly.

Hello all i had a snag here:
i went to get the daughter in the night so on the way back to the village in the Mountain Pass where you reach the bridge and daughter asks to take bath you MUST say YES so this starts the sex scenes whit daughter and IT MUST BE DURING THE DAY (dont do like me at night it bugged the game) after that is as said in QUOTE by FRMC56.

Btw here is the puzzle solution of the east temple

Have fun ya all

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes