joh

Aug 20, 2017
it also includes a revamp of the combat encounter system and a remake of the map of the Goblin Forest as a whole... but story wise... yes

That would be an ogre and no giant... Grug and Frida are the only Giants atm... and both are compareable friendly/peaceful...some sooner than others.
Oh ok thanks for correcting me on that i was only wondering because i was thinking that it would be kinda cool to beat grug and take frida too the castle and make her a breeder just like the bat

Jan 15, 2019
The daughter has become one of my favorite girls. I just wish that she was added in as just a normal demon girl if you're not removing censorship. I find the "Daddy" stuff weird when it's coming from a girl that looks like a grown adult.
Lol she's only like 20 days old though......:oops:

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
got an issue here where no matter how many times I try Victoria will not get pregnant. Tried fertility potions and without. Given her underwear too. It just won't trigger.... Help anyone? Tried around a dozen times.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

FRMC56

Dec 13, 2017
The daughter has become one of my favorite girls. I just wish that she was added in as just a normal demon girl if you're not removing censorship. I find the "Daddy" stuff weird when it's coming from a girl that looks like a grown adult.
When I heard that a hotfix version was coming out (v1.52), I was secretly hoping that the MC could get her back in his party after completing the Waystones questline. She made the combat grinding for materials and XP more enjoyable for me. I hate to see her as another NPC who just gets stuck in a room or two after their 'quest' is completed; especially since the game hints at pregnancy I fear she's just going to stay in the tower.

I guess I just really liked that while the daughter is in the MC's party, she felt like a companion from other RPG-like games (with the comments on certain situations/locations and unique scenes that only trigger with her in the party).

In regards to the "Daddy" stuff I feel like it's nothing new with how it's presented (and that's not necessarily a bad thing) and works within the context of this game in which she is introduced as being sort of ditzy (calling her clitoris a knob and how the MC has a different one from her, etc.). The usage of "Daddy" just adds to the taboo and in regards to the daughter saying it, she is supposed to be a succubus-type of character and acting a little bit cutesy towards the MC I guess is part of her "charm". I personally have no problems with the character -- although in future versions I might if she doesn't become a regular party member or there are no future shenanigans to be had with her :devilish:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.52] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Download Win (194MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
got an issue here where no matter how many times I try Victoria will not get pregnant. Tried fertility potions and without. Given her underwear too. It just won't trigger.... Help anyone? Tried around a dozen times.

Well mate i had that problem too
what i did was do other stuff and every time she got to get the rent i would use fertile potions or ultra potions until she slams you the news... it too a while but you can get
Mia pregnant and you can do it 6 times so GO FOR IT STUD lol

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
these 3dcg look awesome but these games usually lack any interaction. mainly being visual novels, they really arent my type of game. in an rpg maker i guess its fine. if the game actually uses the RPG elements.

man something like forest of the blue skin with these graphics would be awesome but i guess would also take years to make

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If at first you don't succeed. Dust it off and try again or use enhanced potion of fertility for 100% pregnancy chances
When I heard that a hotfix version was coming out (v1.52), I was secretly hoping that the MC could get her back in his party after completing the Waystones questline. She made the combat grinding for materials and XP more enjoyable for me. I hate to see her as another NPC who just gets stuck in a room or two after their 'quest' is completed; especially since the game hints at pregnancy I fear she's just going to stay in the tower.

I guess I just really liked that while the daughter is in the MC's party, she felt like a companion from other RPG-like games (with the comments on certain situations/locations and unique scenes that only trigger with her in the party).

In regards to the "Daddy" stuff I feel like it's nothing new with how it's presented (and that's not necessarily a bad thing) and works within the context of this game in which she is introduced as being sort of ditzy (calling her clitoris a knob and how the MC has a different one from her, etc.). The usage of "Daddy" just adds to the taboo and in regards to the daughter saying it, she is supposed to be a succubus-type of character and acting a little bit cutesy towards the MC I guess is part of her "charm". I personally have no problems with the character -- although in future versions I might if she doesn't become a regular party member or there are no future shenanigans to be had with her :devilish:
I suspect that she will be doing more once the temple quest is advanced and I can't wait for the other 4 inhabitants of the tower. She was awesome! A multirole glass canon, despite 12 levels of difference she had more MP.
And I guess @Johnny-Doe would love her if only he gave the game is try

Reactions: FRMC56

ZAAWARUDOO

Oct 19, 2017
If at first you don't succeed. Dust it off and try again or use enhanced potion of fertility for 100% pregnancy chances

I suspect that she will be doing more once the temple quest is advanced and I can't wait for the other 4 inhabitants of the tower. She was awesome! A multirole glass canon, despite 12 levels of difference she had more MP.
And I guess @Johnny-Doe would love her if only he gave the game is try

how do i get hold of the enhanced version?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
how do i get hold of the enhanced version?

sorry bout the misleading "enhanced version"
i mean if you continue doing quests while trying to get Victoria pregnant (following the guide 141)you will eventually come to this quest:

52 QUEST: Enhanced Fertility Prerequisites: Let there be Light

NUNS? TREASURE? Could it be?

Exit the Inn and check the burnt spot if the MC hasn't already done that. Any doubt he may have had is gone when he finds a burnt chest with the Enhanced Fertility Potion recipe inside.

Hope this helps a bit
have fun

Reactions: ZAAWARUDOO

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One question concerning the update for Alice. How do I win the drunk game against the fat bastard?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
One question concerning the update for Alice. How do I win the drunk game against the fat bastard?

you have to use a Cure poison potion

BTW heres the link for the 141

60 QUEST: The Wedding Wrecked Prerequisites: The Suitor

Alice doesn't really have a choice and must obey her father’s wishes and marry Johan Brandywine. The only thing for the MC to do is to find some way to sabotage the upcoming wedding.

Keep an eye out for a carriage near the tavern. Whenever it’s there (40% chance per day), Johan will be in town and plan to take Alice out on a date. This consist of him drinking a few ales while fondling Alice. Go over and talk to the happy couple. Johan will challenge you to a drinking bout. Johan is quite a large fellow, so the player won’t stand a chance. You’ll have to cheat! Make sure to either drink a potion of ‘Cure Poison’ before the bout or bring one with you. This will keep you from getting drunk. After drinking Johan into a stupor, Alice will ask you to help her carry Johan upstairs to her room. A fine opportunity to have some sex with Alice. Now what if Alice got herself pregnant before the wedding? Surely that would make Johan change his mind? Problem is Alice’s dad has gotten his hands on a shipment of ‘Potions of Barrenness’ and is forcing his daughter to drink them each day. This means you can’t get her pregnant by normal means.

Hmmmmmm … “normal means”. What would happen if the MC used the 'Potion of Enhanced
Fertility'? It might be worth a try. After all, it gives an additional 50% of getting her pregnant even if her father is making her take the 'Potion of Barrenness.”

Fortunately, the MC can repeat this scene whenever Johan is in town, so he'll have several chances of getting her pregnant.

TA-DA!!! He did it!! The MC got Alice pregnant and Johan has called off the wedding. This will open the Perfect Wife quest

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes