t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yes they are those potions are made in the chalice at ziva's house then at the temple when you get it free from orcs

Hope this helps
LOL! I'm an idiot! I was 100% sure the chalice was for "other means of getting male ejaculation"...

*sitting the the corner with a pointy hat on*

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
v1.51 whts new in 1.52 ?

v1.51
- 160+ new images
- New character (Erevi's daughter)
- 3 new quests
- 3 new map sections (1 outdoor, 2 indoor sections)
- 1 refurbished map section (The Goblin Forest)
- All enemies on outdoor maps are now represented by sprites. No more random encounters. Each sprite may represent multiple enemies (chances of encountering multiple enemies increases by level of the player). Some indoor sections still have the old random encounters.
- Fast travel between Waystones to reduce travel time over large distances
- New enemies
- a new weapon in the shop (short sword)
- A regional map. Yes! That map you stole from the mayor can actually be viewed now. It only took me 2 years:)

All we know for now the 152 is just bug fixes and new bugs also lol

Reactions: Canto Forte

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
as far as i can tell this is the timeline for the Daughter quest

1 get the quest for the gates information
2 get the quest for the activation pf 6 gates where you need to take your daughter whit you
2.1 take her out of the castle in the morning so you can have the river scene where you touch here and she touches you and kill black goblins
3 get the stolen tools mission in the village and retrieve the tools while activating the 5 gate
4 return to village give 500g to daughter and deliver tools quest
5 after get daughter in to party in front of rented house and get in the house go to bed where scene whit daughter and Victoria is activated
6 every time daughter says she needs to rest get to a bed room fast and have fun
7 go to east of village past goblin forest and activate last gate and get info tablet
8 go deliver quest where you gonna have a 3 some whit daughter mother

after that is timers on when to get laid and such

hope this helps

PS. Please ppl don't be shy on the likes i need some love here muhahaha

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Peasant's Quest [v1.51] [Tinkerer] - Original Size: 1.63GB

Download Win (194MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good stuff.

Has anyone done a Renpy remake version of this game? I'm thinking like Anna exciting affection.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm not sure what to do here... Is there a fix to the bug where you get stuck in the tower before "the apprentice" quest?
I've done a lot of things and played for a few hours(and it's also my first time playing this game), I was jsut wondering, what can I do to just fix the bug, or is there a way to get my saves bug-free in another version?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is it possible to get the daughter pregnant. Or is that not a thing? wont be thing. Not a thing yet... Im perv stop talking...ew weird what kinda thought is that? Something...lol

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How are we going next?
Usually at nighttime when the crickets start chirping in the BGM is when I find her masturbating ... it's the same scene as you get sleeping with her in the rented house but there is another costume she can wear for you in the scene... with high heels. Too bad she won't pose with those heels on. girls behind was a gift from the gods themselves.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes