Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
same XD really awesome update. Tinkerer made the daughter too hot to handle! :love:
I Know Right ? What mortal man could say no to that beautiful butt. Every single scene that behind is in it looks absolutely perfect. .. ... either that or maybe she zapped us ALL with her mindcontrol powers and we never even noticed ?

I don't mean to be rude I am just not making eye contact for other reasons.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
HERE: v1.53

There were a ton of code rewrited. Previous saves are compatible.
Fixed:
- Victoria pregnancy (freezes at start)
- Perfect Wife Quest (not starting at all)

Also you can give a 1$ to Tinkerer at his Patreon - mentioned on first page.
He's keeping a good job with those updates guys!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
My game crashed and I hadn't saved for ~40 days...
So I tried your save, but neither version 1.52 or 1.53 can't seem to find your save (continue is grayed out, and yes I know where the save games are supposed to be located)
The save seems a bit small for being a full save?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
My game crashed and I hadn't saved for ~40 days...
So I tried your save, but neither version 1.52 or 1.53 can't seem to find your save (continue is grayed out, and yes I know where the save games are supposed to be located)
The save seems a bit small for being a full save?
a Save file is usually just a few KB's it just needs to be the correct format and in the correct location.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
a Save file is usually just a few KB's it just needs to be the correct format and in the correct location.
Just saying because the initial save I've got is 62kb, I realize now that it seem to matter where the save is made, in confined space it's not that large. But! the save game still doesn't work and it's located in
..\Peasants Quest NYD153\www\save

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Just saying because the initial save I've got is 62kb, I realize now that it seem to matter where the save is made, in confined space it's not that large. But! the save game still doesn't work and it's located in
..\Peasants Quest NYD153\www\save
Yeah that is where the save has to be... I borrowed a save from Kukothemadhatter since my own save was corrupted beyond repair. the current save games I have none of them is larger than 28 KB

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just so you know what others have gathered over months ago:
Most RPGM games need player to SAVE ONCE IN ORDER TO CREATE THE ACTUAL WWW FOLDER FOR THE SAVES!
Also, RPGM EXE can be 1+GB long because the creation environment makes it possible to bottle a whole game up into EXE and those particular games may or may not create aggregate folders once you fire that 1+GB bad boy up.
I do believe that this game comes with www and save folder with 2 saves already.
If those steps do not work:
1-fire game up, play past the prologue and well into earning some coin and right click and make a save. Make several saves. Exit game and replace old saves over the ones you made anew. Should have same names coming from same game.
2-copy over whole save dir from older iteration of the game, where you have older global rpgmv files and it should work.
3-check if you have anything other than save dir inside WWW. If only save dir is in there, just copy whole WWW folder to game dir and replace the existing one.
All these might work but require trial and error - UNPACK GAME, TRY ONE STEP, if it don't work rinse and repeat.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

demolic

Jun 2, 2017
I keep getting "Failed to load: img/faces/Actor3.png" when Erevi asks for a name, is there any fix or work around for that?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I keep getting "Failed to load: img/faces/Actor3.png" when Erevi asks for a name, is there any fix or work around for that?
that means there's files missing are you sure you downloaded the Update and unpacked it completely ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes