Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
can not see the watering scene !! Where should I go?
Apply the decensoring patch thing mate... its in OP... it's just a text file titled "Censorship" that has the word off in it. just drop it into the game folder and you should be able to have awesome scenes with the daughter.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter i skipped like 15 days and nothing Erevi is still with the baby meanwhile the actual daughter npc(kid version) is nowhere/disappeared...like at this point i'm about to re-do everything...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Would really appreciate a save for 1.52/1.53. Huge thanks in advance.
@Kukothemadhatter i skipped like 15 days and nothing Erevi is still with the baby meanwhile the actual daughter npc(kid version) is nowhere/disappeared...like at this point i'm about to re-do everything...
It seems you have the same problem as me I advanced 100+ days and completed everything else but nothing happened... I used Kuko's saves after that to continue. File 1 I got directly from Kuko file 20 is a save after begining the waystones quest.

Reactions: zanetti100

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It seems you have the same problem as me I advanced 100+ days and completed everything else but nothing happened... I used Kuko's saves after that to continue. File 1 I got directly from Kuko file 20 is a save after begining the waystones quest.
and what's in file1? i don't get it xD

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
and what's in file1? i don't get it xD
Standing outside the tower with all of V 1.41 content already completed. If you play with that one you will have to give Erevi a few days to make the baby grow... also will get to see an altar sex scene which is repeatable after the end of the whole waystone quest.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Standing outside the tower with all of V 1.41 content already completed. If you play with that one you will have to give Erevi a few days to make the baby grow... also will get to see an altar sex scene which is repeatable after the end of the whole waystone quest.

oookay ^_^ thanks

pidgeon 9978

Jun 5, 2018
It seems like female goblin quest doesn't trigger. There are no corpses on the floor in goblin forest after talking to gabriel about goblins (or anything else) in the inn. Ive tried talking to him all times of day. That is how you trigger it according to the walkthrough...right? This is 1.51 onwards also.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It seems like female goblin quest doesn't trigger. There are no corpses on the floor in goblin forest after talking to gabriel about goblins (or anything else) in the inn. Ive tried talking to him all times of day. That is how you trigger it according to the walkthrough...right? This is 1.51 onwards also.
Yeah he pretty much talks about the goblins the first time you meet him and ask about them... don't think there are any prerequisites to that. The goblin forest has been turned into a real clusterfuck of trees like a real forest... usually you would find a corpse going slithly east and then south from the entrance another near the east exit and one up above on the plateau.

Reactions: u z i

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Strange? I have the 1.53 version but until now I didn't see any scenes with the daughter. Not the bath scene (just text with refreshing bath) , not the threesome with Victoria ... nothing. I gave her the 500 Gold and I was at the day (not night) at the bridge for the bath. What did I make wrong? Or is this version censored because daughter, incest etc.?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Strange? I have the 1.53 version but until now I didn't see any scenes with the daughter. Not the bath scene (just text with refreshing bath) , not the threesome with Victoria ... nothing. I gave her the 500 Gold and I was at the day (not night) at the bridge for the bath. What did I make wrong? Or is this version censored because daughter, incest etc.?
Decensor it mate check it out in the OP ... its a simple text file addition to the game. Incest game cannot be posted on Patreon.

AdamBender

Jun 3, 2018
Am I the only one who get's the player portrait covering half the screen? I'm on windows 10 and this version is unplayable with his big face looking back at me. Seems to be a UI issue. But as faar as I can see I'm the first to report it.

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
victoria gving birth to child is it included in this ver 1.52 ? for just keeping rent the house ?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes