koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
How do I start the quests with the daughter? whenever I visit Erevi she is still in her bedroom with her baby in her arms

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How do I start the quests with the daughter? whenever I visit Erevi she is still in her bedroom with her baby in her arms
If you just got into the new update you might have to give her a few more days like 2-4 days and the kid will grow up.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i have same prob
If you just got into the new update you might have to give her a few more days like 2-4 days and the kid will grow up.
Mia's kids take time to grow... the Daughter grows much faster but I think you need to give her some time to grow too. I borrowed a save from a friend and in that save It was about 4-5 days before Erevi got out of bed and the kid grew up to become a brat begging for sweets from Daddy.

How to get the giant to wear her skinny outfit? She tells she isn't comfortable yet
Raise affection maybe ? by gifting her more Vegetable bushels ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Raise affection maybe ? by gifting her more Vegetable bushels ?
Veggies, door lock fixing, give white sexy outfit than "WOOF WOOF!" her with Fertility potion on. Simple! Oh and also drink Giant D potion too...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Veggies, door lock fixing, give white sexy outfit than "WOOF WOOF!" her with Fertility potion on. Simple!
Yeah all that... the option for the costume shouldn't even be popping up until you have impregnated her and done her garden quest... Does it pop up before that point ?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah all that... the option for the costume shouldn't even be popping up until you have impregnated her and done her garden quest... Does it pop up before that point ?
Woops! I didn't do any garden quest! Yes she mentioned that but only option was to give her veggies. Also no Garden quest mentioning in Journal. Hmm also i don't know if shes pregnant. I'm at times when need time to find out! Couple of days in game. But doing other quests while waiting... Doing Mistress quests right now. This is funny and creepy also. Two in one.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Woops! I didn't do any garden quest! Yes she mentioned that but only option was to give her veggies. Also no Garden quest mentioning in Journal. Hmm
Garden quest pops when you impregnate her she tells you she is gonna be pregnant so she won't be out hunting and needs you to fix up an alternate food source... when you get the quest done she hangs out around the garden during the day and it unlocks her titfuck scene. Also when you gift her veggies outside she doesnt give you the big hug like she does when you gift her inside the house.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Garden quest pops when you impregnate her she tells you she is gonna be pregnant so she won't be out hunting and needs you to fix up an alternate food source... when you get the quest done she hangs out around the garden during the day and it unlocks her titfuck scene. Also when you gift her veggies outside she doesnt give you the big hug like she does when you gift her inside the house.
Thanks m8! So im not so advanced in her quests i bellieve.
But for the love of giants - i shall continue!...

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Thanks a lot dude, but I still feel like this is something that Tinkerer should address. He's done god's work so far in maintaining the game to flow as well as possible, and this just feels like a massive oversight. Still, thanks for help, I appreciate that.
For RPGM games like this the best bet is every time you run out of save space just alt tab out of the game right click the save folder and select copy then paste it in the same www folder that the save folder is in. It will make a save - Copy folder. You can then go back into the game and save in the first slot again and will never lose a save. If you do that every time you save in the last save spot you will always have access to your old saves. Only take 5 seconds every 20 saves.

It is what many people, myself included do for these RPGM games.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes