DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
3-some with eve n daughter not unlocked ..found tablet too.. i didnt have decensor patch i guess... i wont be able to c it again right?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
3-some with eve n daughter not unlocked ..found tablet too.. i didnt have decensor patch i guess... i wont be able to c it again right?
Reload a previous save ? or grab one of the saves shared earlier. Missing that content is ... blasphemous ! the Daughter is Perfect !

Reactions: u z i

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Being colour blind really doesn't help the new pillar quest....ugh
It's not that bad
Is it possible to get the daughter pregnant. Or is that not a thing? wont be thing. Not a thing yet... Im perv stop talking...ew weird what kinda thought is that? Something...lol
I haven't finished playing through yet. I was playing through today before dinner and trying to with the super potion but I didnt know if I was wasting super potions or not. But on the subject of wasting potions can you get the tiny elf girl or the Temple Priestess, because I remember or least I thought I remember there was some discussion or some promo or something after the Elf girl, but did that ever become a thing?
potion won't be wasted on the daughter ;) about the elf and Ziva, are you asking if we can them knocked up or a threesome? then that's a no(as of now) and yes respectively :p
Yeah. I mean can you knock them up. I know about the threesome. :p
Technically anything you have sex with has a pregnancy trigger. Next update they might be already pregnant
I Know Right ? What mortal man could say no to that beautiful butt. Every single scene that behind is in it looks absolutely perfect. .. ... either that or maybe she zapped us ALL with her mindcontrol powers and we never even noticed ?

I don't mean to be rude I am just not making eye contact for other reasons.
Wise
you fuck demons in this game?
Demons, Ogres, Giantess, Goblin, Vampires, and bunch of other stuff... eventually you fuck almost everything with a vagina. Except animals.
About the animals part... there's still time... maybe we 'll get revenge on the werewolf by fuckin his pack's females

Reactions: Zeca Suez and u z i

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i agree! no one should miss any scenes with the daughter.

so people DO NOT FORGET TO APPLY THE DECENSOR PATCH! :D
They should edit the OP and turn that text 5x the normal size... this Content is worth replaying the entire game. Damn I am under her spell... Erevi's Daughter is Love.... Erevi's daughter is Life... @_@

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
They should edit the OP and turn that text 5x the normal size... this Content is worth replaying the entire game. Damn I am under her spell... Erevi's Daughter is Love.... Erevi's daughter is Life... @_@
I can't wait to see her sisters.. maybe we'll see a cat fight caused by some sibling rivalry over daddy's attention. Maybe MC will have to spank that red ass

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Technically anything you have sex with has a pregnancy trigger. Next update they might be already pregnant

About the animals part... there's still time... maybe we 'll get revenge on the werewolf by fuckin his pack's females
Easy way to detect the existence of that trigger is using a fertility potion... if there is a possibility of Pregnancy there is always 1 extra scene commenting on the excessive amount of cum.
I skipped the cucking I probably would when I play through it again. But Id love to hunt some werewolves. Maybe there will be a future quest to secure Northforest and expand the town ? Maybe the fell trees and expand house were a test for that Possibility ?

I can't wait to see her sisters.. maybe we'll see a cat fight caused by some sibling rivalry over daddy's attention. Maybe MC will have to spank that red ass
Ooooh that'd be fun I love your Ideas... A scene with them fighting over Daddy's P.G. Enhanced dick.
I hope there's no actual cucking though and the succubi don't go running around banging everything... The First Daughter did give clear subliminal hints she's not as naive/innocent as she sometimes acts.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
so, more cuck shit in the new update?
The cuck scene happens if you are a scrooge and can't fork 500 coins for a new outfit for your daughter. Heck if she asked for 10k I would just go to vixenatrix and be all "babe, can you loan me some cash?" or simply murder goblins

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
But I can't do sexy time with Erevi's daughter and the mayors wife.
Did the censorship thing as instructed with both "Off" and "0" being in the .txt file.
The sparkle in the town does tell me the censored mode is off, buuuuuuuut.
I think the quest with Erevi's daughter starts whenever I start the game (and assumes the censored mode is on).
i started a new game and walked straight into the forgotten valley to test this.
I did get a prompt from Erevi's daughter despite the fact I never met her mother at all, meaning she shouldn't exist yet.

I think this all in all is the reason why I can't see any scene's with her.
I tried downloading the game again, putting the save back in along with the .txt file and she's still on that quest with me when she shouldn't have been born.

PLS help...

Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes this is a "feature " of the game at this point it has no effect on the quest i had it and did the quest fine.
The problem is the censorship and honestly the timing and getting things done at proper(+-) times.

Make shore you have victoria's quest all in order (shes pregnant at this time) see my post above to get some pointer on the quest event sequence... if you don't get it done then tell me and i will run the game from the daugter quest 0 (gates) and try to get you a more detailed set of information....

Hope this helps you enjoy the game

PS:1 i got daughter pregnant in the 3 some whit mother..... hehhee always use the enhanced fertility potion
2 only regret so far is i have spent 35 potions (enhanced ones ) on Ziva/elf , the vampires (red head's ohhhhhh)
oh and the stables girl (but this one doesn't want you to cum inside her) AND THEY ARE NOT PREGNANT GRRRRR

But all goo still have some potions till have to farm more

NEVA GIVE UPPPPPPPPP

Reactions: Greasy Handcock

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
So i have impregnated Victoria and visited her in the afternoon. What do I do now to get the scenes with the daughter?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The cuck scene happens if you are a scrooge and can't fork 500 coins for a new outfit for your daughter. Heck if she asked for 10k I would just go to vixenatrix and be all "babe, can you loan me some cash?" or simply murder goblins
Totally agree give her anything she wants ! ... but Edgar still needs to be punished for the crimes he commits in an Alternate time line :mad: gonna make him run from the Tower to the Dragon's cave an then back... run him to Death !

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So i have impregnated Victoria and visited her in the afternoon. What do I do now to get the scenes with the daughter?
Waystone quest > Sleep in Rented house once > tool recovery quest/Shopping > then she will ask to rest again... take her upstairs and Victoria should be waiting there.
Make sure you have patche things up with Victoria and her stuff is all done.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
PS:1 i got daughter pregnant in the 3 some whit mother..... hehhee always use the enhanced fertility potion
2 only regret so far is i have spent 35 potions (enhanced ones ) on Ziva/elf , the vampires (red head's ohhhhhh)
oh and the stables girl (but this one doesn't want you to cum inside her) AND THEY ARE NOT PREGNANT GRRRRR
Content for impregnating them is not in game yet and for Ziva and Caleah you will probably need Enhanced Fertility potions since they are Priestess/acolyte of Qetesh they drink Potions of barronness for breakfast. Just gonna have to wait till Tinkerer releases updates where their pregnancy is added to the game.
Might need some special kinda potion for the Vamps too since they Dead ! o_O

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Content for impregnating them is not in game yet and for Ziva and Caleah you will probably need Enhanced Fertility potions since they are Priestess/acolyte of Qetesh they drink Potions of barronness for breakfast. Just gonna have to wait till Tinkerer releases updates where their pregnancy is added to the game.
Might need some special kinda potion for the Vamps too since they Dead ! o_O

Yep i thought so shame...... thou.
But so far the game is awesome good fun and nice development the only thing that gets me is the
fact that i have 6 kids whit Mia and the Goblin, giantess and dragon lady are still gestating (BUT notice this is all good if he adds a note or something saying they have longer gestation periods... but this may screw the game development... ohhh boy) so i hope Victoria kid as is pure human gets some right timers lol.

Hell what am i saying the game is awesome and fun this is to be expected since time to develop is limited

Hope Tinkerer keeps the game going and keeps the level of improvements steady

GO GO GOOOO Tinkerer

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes