Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
as far as i can see and understand she i TOTALLY devoted to DADDY due to the fact he is the only one that can give her
enhanced kids as he was blessed buy the gods during or after the war cant remember now.
But also seems she will do some small task on the side to get what she wants... well after all shes a succubus duhhh
LOL
Yeah... besides this particular addition is more like a personal note from Tinkerer saying... Don't be cheap... look how cute I made her... Spoil her a little you idiot.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Join the Mob... we are planning to cover his shop in pig fat and then Light it ablaze ! a fire so big they will be able to see it south of the wall.
i've probably got barrells of pig fat XD lets do it!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Join the Mob... we are planning to cover his shop in pig fat and then Light it ablaze ! a fire so big they will be able to see it south of the wall.
I would rather take him for a stroll in the graveyard (I am a good thrall) and leave the shop in Gwyneth's hands... the girl needs a new career

Reactions: u z i and Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
??? ntr is ntr
I went ballistic over a dev adding ntr to a game, but still love PQ because it's cuck moments are bearable and sooner or later you can do something about it
The Quality of the content is definitely worth tolerating the 1 forced NTR scene so far. Nobody could validly say otherwise.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
I would rather take him for a stroll in the graveyard (I am a good thrall) and leave the shop in Gwyneth's hands... the girl needs a new career
Gwyneth is a REALLY hot chick when i saw her talk to the innkeeper i was WTF how in the hell she ain't married so we can snatch her away too

Dam shame... but theres hope (she likes our cum)

How do u set the lamps ?
what lamps you are refering too?

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Found a bug/glitch in 1.52: Stuck in infinite battle encounter

Exited the tower and went south then went right and up to collect a Lilac, a goblin chased but went up the mountain clif and is on the edge trying to get to me. I went left to the cliff edge so we are next to each other but with the edge of the path going up the mountain blocking us, went south and we met at the base engagin fight, but when the fight ends it restarts when we return to the map and continues infinitely.

Update: Okay this seems to affect all Goblins in the mountain pass area, every fight I enter ends up in an infinite loop.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.53!

Win (144MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Gwyneth is a REALLY hot chick when i saw her talk to the innkeeper i was WTF how in the hell she ain't married so we can snatch her away too

And she was genuinely hurt when Alice was mentioned. I think she's unable to keep it professional with MC

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You are an endless supply of good Idea. :devilish: ... Like Vandal Savage says... every life that could serve a purpose is not worth wasting.
We can make a Long trail from his shop to the forest ... Light up some fireworks... that was the initial plan but I like Kuko's Idea better now... Hopefully Gyn knows something about tailoring.

There will probably more content with her someday... you can make her like MC with Jewelery.

Here is a compressed win version of v1.53!

Win (144MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you once again Sir you beautiful Bunny you... 3000 Blessing upon you !

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Hello if i understand correctly it means you didn't get the file in you game that allows "CENSORED" incest scenes to run so to say...

you need to set the file in your game and restart the hole quest... sorry

Instruction are in the read me file

have fun

Instructions on read me file
"If you add this file to the 'www' folder, censorship will be removed, and you can play the game as intended.
Your www folder should look the screenshot in the attachment.
The .txt file only contains the word "off". Once the game reads that word, the censorship is removed from the game."
Hi, thanks for the info. I already had the file in the folder but i haven't tried to restart the quest. *facepalm* Will load an earlier save and check if it works.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You need to ask Caleah how she is feeling.. MC thinks it would chear her up. But something tells me he unintentionally performed a marriage ceremony as Caleah is rather friendly
... Wha... ? So you have to set up the lamp lights by the Ravine in Weirdwood ? I Never got this quest o___o maybe that's why Erevi's daughter never grew in my Save ?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
... Wha... ? So you have to set up the lamp lights by the Ravine in Weirdwood ? I Never got this quest o___o maybe that's why Erevi's daughter never grew in my Save ?

Well sorry i diden't do it either.... and daughter grew up AWESOMELY

humm maybe will redo a few saves to see what i missed then

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes