Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The game don't see the saves for me :/
Happened to another guy here ... I gave him saves he opened the game started a new game then saved and quit then opened the save I gave him and copied the data from that save then opened the new save he had made and pasted the data there and then it worked fine. You could try the same with your save.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I have a hard time finding Shakala now, i know i am overlooking as all of the new foliage has benn added. Is there only certain spors to trigger her ?
Need to walk around Goblin Forest (reenter this location) couple of times. Pick up dead goblin bodies - randomly generated on map. Also pick up dead pigs bodies. After that she should defeat you and she will say that she can be found near Dead Tree (Goblin Forest - north-east). Than you can call her by her name at that tree.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I have a hard time finding Shakala now, i know i am overlooking as all of the new foliage has benn added. Is there only certain spors to trigger her ?
a little east from the entrance and then south... that's where the first corpse is... second is near the east exit from the forest to the bottom side of the path and third is on the upper plateau to the eastern side. the crowded forest makes them harder to see... had to help another player with the same earlier.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
it's curious but the walkthrough doesn't have the quest at all
Yeah... I checked the walkthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything in 1.41 too it doesn't mention it... writter probably missed it too. So we do need Caleah in party to finish this quest ? I should have taken her into town instead of delivering her back to Ziva after the swamp scene ?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Need to walk around Goblin Forest (reenter this location) couple of times. Pick up dead goblin bodies - randomly generated on map. Also pick up dead pigs bodies. After that she should defeat you and she will say that she can be found near Dead Tree (Goblin Forest - north-east). Than you can call her by her name at that tree.

well thks for the compliment but i'm using both, my military skills (true) and some awesome guide too by Ghostwalker

Now, back to Shakala. Return to the forest the next day, and you will notice some Boar corpses lying around. There is one in the southeast corner of the zone near where the earlier Goblin corpse was, one on the east side of the zone, and one in the north part of the zone. These work just like the Goblin corpses from earlier. Interacting with one gives you a Boar Carcass and Pig Fat. It also has a chance of spawning Shakala again. They will respawn after you have looted all of them. Once again, it is possible to save before one spawn and keep reloading your save until Shakala appears. When she does show up, she attacks you again. She isn't any stronger than she was the last time though. When you beat her, have sex with her again, and choose to cum inside of her.

Go back to the Goblin Forest again the next day (third day), and you will see Goblin corpses again though they are in different locations. She spawned for me the first time I interacted with one and it was near the entrance to the ridge area on the northeast side of the zone. She attacks you again. Fight her. No matter how strong you might be she defeat you this time. (The last time I battled her, she hit me for +7,000 HP). Now, it's her turn to take control. She rides the MC and has him cum in her (No option). She announces he is now her mate.

DO NOT FORGET TO HEAL THE MC IMMEDIATELY AFTER SHE'S DONE WITH HIM!!

this is till good use it wisely

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i cant seem to unlock the suitor quest .. dunno what i did wrong.. i got 6 kids from the chick in the north :p
dunno what else to do.. also got kids from evrie all 4 :( help?
Have you tried passing a few days for the baby to grow up ?

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
i cant seem to unlock the suitor quest .. dunno what i did wrong.. i got 6 kids from the chick in the north :p

 QUEST: The Suitor Prerequisites: Get Alice a Room Key & Ring a Bell

Upon entering the village map a carriage will appear next to the Inn. if not try to reenter or go foward 1 day

After entering the tavern, the MC will overhear the innkeeper talking to a man about a wedding.

When the MC talks to Alice she tells him her father has finally found a man who meets the qualifications to marry her. That's right, Alice is going to get married. Naturally the MC can’t have his favorite barmaid run of with someone else!

Alice's father notices the MC and her talking and send her to Edgar's (the Tailor) shop to get fitted for wedding dress. Head over there to speak with her. Alas the men in Edgar’s shop are guarding the changing room where Alice is trying out her dress. So the question is how to lure them away. First talk to all three. Then go outside. The MC will find the carriage driver taking a nap. When he talks to him, he’ll ask the MC to feed the horses for him, and gives you some carrots. Go to the horses and tie the carrots to a stick in front of the horses. (This happens automatically). The horses (and carriage) will run off attempting reach the carrots. The MC enters the shop to warn the men about the run-away carriage. The men will storm out to retrieve the carriage. No one will stop the MC from entering the changing room now ...

follow this and it will happen

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

WHOOOO 4 kids whit Evrie????!!!! or ya talking the 6 whit MIA the werewolf girl

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
 QUEST: The Suitor Prerequisites: Get Alice a Room Key & Ring a Bell

Upon entering the village map a carriage will appear next to the Inn. if not try to reenter or go foward 1 day

After entering the tavern, the MC will overhear the innkeeper talking to a man about a wedding.

When the MC talks to Alice she tells him her father has finally found a man who meets the qualifications to marry her. That's right, Alice is going to get married. Naturally the MC can’t have his favorite barmaid run of with someone else!

Alice's father notices the MC and her talking and send her to Edgar's (the Tailor) shop to get fitted for wedding dress. Head over there to speak with her. Alas the men in Edgar’s shop are guarding the changing room where Alice is trying out her dress. So the question is how to lure them away. First talk to all three. Then go outside. The MC will find the carriage driver taking a nap. When he talks to him, he’ll ask the MC to feed the horses for him, and gives you some carrots. Go to the horses and tie the carrots to a stick in front of the horses. (This happens automatically). The horses (and carriage) will run off attempting reach the carrots. The MC enters the shop to warn the men about the run-away carriage. The men will storm out to retrieve the carriage. No one will stop the MC from entering the changing room now ...

follow this and it will happen
i did the task where u get a room key for alice from clay .. made love in the room .. is there something more which was required?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes