Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
i did the task where u get a room key for alice from clay .. made love in the room .. is there something more which was required?

well goes like this

AT THE IN AFTER GETING KEY AND RENTING ROOM

Let the MC enjoy his time with her scene BUT be careful! Though I'm not completely certain … Tinkerer does keep some secrets ... I think Alice's affection might be effected by how the MC decides to end the scene. One way she seems to be happy ... in the other, not so much. From now on, this scene can repeated every time you spend the night at the Inn as long as Alice's affection is high enough.

After Alice is done with you, drag your ass out of bed. Depending on how many HP & MP the MC has you may want to stay in town another night or head off on the next adventure (quest).

do other stuff to me i got the carriage after entering town from the swamp quest....

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
both proud father of 10 lol.. 11 if u count the daughter whom we did the task with xD
Wait... seriously ... You can have more kids with Erevi besides the Succubus baby girl ? O__O
i did the task where u get a room key for alice from clay .. made love in the room .. is there something more which was required?
I think you also need to have finished the temple chain of events cause you need someplace to send her after you knock her up.
How do I trigger the 3some ?
Start waystone quest > Waterfall scene > weidwood renthouse scene > recover tools quest > Succubus baby asks for shopping money give her 500 > Go return tools and come back talk to Daughter > take her upstairs to rest.

You need to have finished Victoria's quest line too... knocked her up > drugged the mayor > drugged Victoria.

Reactions: Zero Enna

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi

Anyone found all the locations of the waystones, because according to the quest log there should be 6
so far I've found 5 and I just can't seem to locate the 6th, is it at the west temple, where the MC's daughter won't go (if you use the decensor patch)
If so how do I stop her from following me so that I can go there, or did I miss my chance when she went shopping.

EDIT: Thanks to @BrunoGamer I was able to locate all 6 Waystones

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Hi

Anyone found all the locations of the waystones, because according to the quest log there should be 6
so far I've found 5 and I just can't seem to locate the 6th, is it at the temple on the west temple, where the MC's daughter won't go (if you use the decensored patch)
If so how do I stop her from following me so that I can go there, or did I miss my chance when she went shopping.

No let me find my older post where htey are 1 sec plz

HERE

and yes the last one is at the temple east of the goblin forest

FelineInTheMirror

Mar 14, 2018
Could someone upload full save file here, I have missed all of the new scenes of this version and I don't know why I have followed the guideline but I haven't triggered any scene.

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Wait... seriously ... You can have more kids with Erevi besides the Succubus baby girl ? O__O

I think you also need to have finished the temple chain of events cause you need someplace to send her after you knock her up.

Start waystone quest > Waterfall scene > weidwood renthouse scene > recover tools quest > Succubus baby asks for shopping money give her 500 > Go return tools and come back talk to Daughter > take her upstairs to rest.

You need to have finished Victoria's quest line too... knocked her up > drugged the mayor > drugged Victoria.
Do i have to wait the 20% chance too? or it just automatic?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No let me find my older post where htey are 1 sec plz

HERE

and yes the last one is at the temple east of the goblin forest
Thanks I must have been blind not to see it, because I've past that location many times.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes