billylee26

May 28, 2018
Apply the decensoring patch thing mate... its in OP... it's just a text file titled "Censorship" that has the word off in it. just drop it into the game folder and you should be able to have awesome scenes with the daughter.
can u plz gave me that file? i dont have it

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I am not sure that I do it correctly or not. I just extract save file, copy it paste in my "save" file but it didn't show that save file in game.
Damn... start the game start a new game... save and close the game... open the file I sent... copy it's data ... open the new save file you made... paste that data there... then run the game with that save file... it's the Only way I know of that works... happened to 2 other guys today.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
can u gave me that file? i dont have it
it's right there in the OP ... main post on the first page. Here

P.S. : I didn't say that in an annoyed attitude way... I just typed that and then figured I can just grab it and link it here. XD

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
can u plz gave me that file? i dont have it

here and instructions are there too

btw if you have time see some of my older posts there are some answers to the questions ppl are asking here like solution to light tower path to temple puzzle and some stuff and like if it helps lol

Reactions: Zeca Suez

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Wait... seriously ... You can have more kids with Erevi besides the Succubus baby girl ? O__O

I think you also need to have finished the temple chain of events cause you need someplace to send her after you knock her up.

yeah more kids :D

temple bro ive got stuck as in.. the door is showing locked im.. the quest is let there be light i guess:/

do we need to update to 1.53 for this?
1551707850838.png 1551707850838.png

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I cant wait to see how human dragon hybrid gonna be look like. I hope its gonna be soon
I think the Dragoness's genetics are going to dominate the kid and it won't have any human traits... like MGQ where they just need human male sperm but the Offspring is full monster.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Didn't they fight on orders from Nergal ? Did I miss some part of the lore ? D:
I think the Dragoness's genetics are going to dominate the kid and it won't have any human traits... like MGQ where they just need human male sperm but the Offspring is full monster.
The goblins were probably promised hoes
The dragonling could have it's human form affected by the MC

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Well once again i will spill some truth my heart is crying for:

Tinkerer is doing an amazing job here.. the game is fun and honestly the quality of the females (damm almost sound like a pervert... hum... i wonder...) is amazing and getting better by the update hell i love the damm bat sexy plaything and i was never in to it this is my first game of this kind.
The story keeps going and is good, the free do whatever is also awesome, the updates are still coming after this long (90% are droped after the 1º"episode").
Tinkerer has a lot of value and for me respect as a game maker.

So here it comes:

Most ppl wants only the SEX scenes and misses the story and by doing so, spaming the space bar like mad, most time miss the important parts of the story, clues and helps of what to do next.
Tinkerer had a lot of work (dedication) so the game has a Quest log and a char that if you read and follow the story will hint you on what to do next to go forward whit story.

So please do ya selfs a favor play this, follow the story, have FUN (tolerate a few ntr not serious) and enjoy a game that delivers content and promise of continuity

ALL HAIL Tinkerer

Thks so much for ya work RESPECT

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
The goblins were probably promised hoes
The dragonling could have it's human form affected by the MC
Ah... Yes promised pillaging rights... or one of his Mages could have just threatened them into work... we've seen what the Lightning spell gifted to the MC by Erevi can do to groups of Goblinos ... but yes Pillaging rights sound ore logical, it keeps the morale high too.
... Hmmm yeah but I hope not... do you really want the offspring to have the MC's looks ? Unless you mean the child's Humanoid form would be ... More human as compared to Vixen ?

Tinkerer is doing an amazing job here.. the game is fun and honestly the quality of the females (damm almost sound like a pervert... hum... i wonder...) is amazing and getting better by the update hell i love the damm bat sexy plaything and i was never in to it this is my first game of this kind.
The story keeps going and is good, the free do whatever is also awesome, the updates are still coming after this long (90% are droped after the 1º"episode").

So here it comes:

Most ppl wants only the SEX scenes and misses the story ans by doing so, spaming the space bar like mad, most time miss the important parts of the story, clues and helps of what to do next.
Tinkerer had a lot of work (dedication) so the game has a Quest log and a char that if you read and follow the story will hint you on what to do next to go forward whit story.

So please do ya selfs a favor play this, follow the story, have FUN (tolerate a few ntr not serious) and enjoy a game that delivers content and promise of continuity

ALL HAIL Tinkerer

Tinkerer is on F95Zone now so you can @ him if you want ;)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
U

User_608863

So here it comes:

Most ppl wants only the SEX scenes and misses the story ans by doing so, spaming the space bar like mad, most time miss the important parts of the story, clues and helps of what to do next.

ALL HAIL Tinkerer

It is good, but why the fuck he keeps adding those cucking scenes? Do patreons want that or is it his choice? This last update he could just not include "giving 250 gold to daughter" and everything would be good, but he did and it pretty much cemented my decision to not support him at all.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes