Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It implies the player doesn't want to share his daughter with anyone
And you won't have to if you really don't want to ;)
You could even make that 500 on your way to town from the tower... which is the mandatory path the MC and daughter take to the point where this option occurs.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Don't forget you also get gold by killing the bandits
Heck by that point in the game you should already have shittons of gold plenty to get buy her enough gear for her own Party of 4... maybe she could party up with her siblings ? ... I was merely implying how easy it was to get that much gold. ESPECIALLY After the updated mob encounters. 3-2 Goblins every encounter.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Heck by that point in the game you should already have shittons of gold plenty to get buy her enough gear for her own Party of 4... maybe she could party up with her siblings ? ... I was merely implying how easy it was to get that much gold. ESPECIALLY After the updated mob encounters. 3-2 Goblins every encounter.
I sold goblin ears as soon as I reached town and got 600 gold

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Reactions: Mr Technician

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
so are the rest like 2 images going back and forth or is it just a picture of them, actually nvm almost done downloading ill find out ;D
They are good... You won't be disappointed when you get to them... unless you are some kinda ULTRA ANIMATION HARCORE Fan... then eh... it's not for you everything won't move. There's plenty of other content in here though.

billylee26

May 28, 2018
it's right there in the OP ... main post on the first page. Here

P.S. : I didn't say that in an annoyed attitude way... I just typed that and then figured I can just grab it and link it here. XD
thank you very much man. it works

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes