Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
hi everyone,

i have a little problem, when emery's daughter born she ask me to give a name to the child, after the little joke from tinkerer about ' proper name " i have a error screen with the following term:

failed to load: img/faces/Actor3.png

i've already download a new version to see if the problem came from my older version of the game but same problem..

what can i do ? has this problem occured in any of you guys ? i'm stuck sniff

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
hi everyone,

i have a little problem, when emery's daughter born she ask me to give a name to the child, after the little joke from tinkerer about ' proper name " i have a error screen with the following term:

failed to load: img/faces/Actor3.png

i've already download a new version to see if the problem came from my older version of the game but same problem..

what can i do ? has this problem occured in any of you guys ? i'm stuck sniff
3rd time Ive seen this issue unfortunatey idk a sollution but if you find one do share it here.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Samsagce27

Oct 23, 2018
arff if there are no solution can any of you give me a save please ? just after emery's child is born if you have, this would be cool

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
arff if there are no solution can any of you give me a save please ? just after emery's child is born if you have, this would be cool

Grab file 20 for after child is born or file 1 for 3-4 days before she grows up.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
By the time I finished the quest with the daughter, Mia hated my guts
Damn her house needs a Fucking Pantry we can stock up to keep her bitchass happy... she expects the adventurer to stick around everyday and cook her meals >_> ... id prefer to give her money and store food. Just drop by when MC has time to visit.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Damn her house needs a Fucking Pantry we can stock up to keep her bitchass happy... she expects the adventurer to stick around everyday and cook her meals >_> ... id prefer to give her money and store food. Just drop by when MC has time to visit.
I would rather not, no more deals for Eddar

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
By the time I finished the quest with the daughter, Mia hated my guts

Hahaha you negleted here hahahaa

there are 2 situation ya can ditch the daughter and go smooth the Horny Mia
one of them is b4 goint to bed whit her and victoria the other ohh hell i forgot i ditch her somewhere and went there....

i have to check it

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I would rather not, no more deals for Eddar
Edgar won't give her food... we need to find out who edgar's source for the Potions is D: ... You spend every night at Mia's ? she should atleast let us travel for a few days instead of getting pissed off if we even miss 1 day of sleeping over at the house. Though now traveling should be much easier... Travel spells animation gave my processor a stroke though. XD
Also... he won't be cutting no deals if he is a crispy cadaver. :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes