Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
I see multiple shadow clone dicks flying to be able to please all the women being humped atm
On second though have ya ever tried to imagine when they EVER find out about each other... that ohh we are so in love and TRULLY faithful and we only have eyes for said person in front of us atm....

OHH shit i see the end of days... the end of the world.. hope Hell is still there when we get whats coming muhahahhaaaa

till then humping frenzy

PS: really need to learn multiple shadow clone technics

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Dick Magic... sounds like a skill class... there's white magic, black magic, red magic, blue magic and Dick magic... A party of a tank, healer, necromancer and a Dickromancer.... no dickromancer sounds wrong... souns like a chick that is in Love with a dick.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
On second though have ya ever tried to imagine when they EVER find out about each other... that ohh we are so in love and TRULLY faithful and we only have eyes for said person in front of us atm....

OHH shit i see the end of days... the end of the world.. hope Hell is still there when we get whats coming muhahahhaaaa

till then humping frenzy

PS: really need to learn multiple shadow clone technics
Ziva already knows. But she's not a fan of exclusivity

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Ziva already knows. But she's not a fan of exclusivity
Ziva might have assumed we are dicking around with tavern wenches and rolling in the hay with the usual farmer's daughter here and there but are you sure she will be chill when we walk into her temple with the avatar of Nergal by our side... a 5th or 10th generation baby from Erevi's daughter's children ... setting the very ground aflame wherever it places its hoofed/clawed feet.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ziva might have assumed we are dicking around with tavern wenches and rolling in the hay with the usual farmer's daughter here and there but are you sure she will be chill when we walk into her temple with the avatar of Nergal by our side... a 5th or 10th generation baby from Erevi's daughter's children ... setting the very ground aflame wherever it places its hoofed/clawed feet.
by that time ziva's children willbe able to fight back

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
by that time ziva's children willbe able to fight back
Or so we hope... Ziva hasn't even once offered to pop some babies for MC... we practically brought Qetesh from the dead and she didn't say a peep... I like Nergal, atleast she/he is nice to us, called us The Chosen One... when she asks for a baby might just tell her to go get one from Grug and walk off to the tower never to go back to the temple... (just to clarify, I am just kidding, don't mean any of it.)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Or so we hope... Ziva hasn't even once offered to pop some babies for MC... we practically brought Qetesh from the dead and she didn't say a peep... I like Nergal, atleast she/he is nice to us, called us The Chosen One... when she asks for a baby might just tell her to go get one from Grug and walk off to the tower never to go back to the temple... (just to clarify, I am just kidding, don't mean any of it.)
Ziva doesn't have to ask

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Wat your all missing is the mc has a very good chance at geting both gods back togeather , sence they were lovers once = happy ending and posably harem ha ha ha
Still in favor of keeping godess hole just for our selfs

but thats just the selfish me

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Still in favor of keeping godess hole just for our selfs

but thats just the selfish me
You Are going to have to share them with Nergal... unless Nergal is a female and they were both lesbian lovers ? or some kinda futa demoness ? In which case you have to share but you are compensated with more holes to fill.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
the really crazy part is all the half babys the mc will have. half dragon ,half giant ,half goblin , and i wouldnt be shocked if a half oger kid showed up at his doorstep from the ugly orger he fucked just not to get eaten at the begiening of the story lol thats crazy

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes