Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the really crazy part is all the half babys the mc will have. half dragon ,half giant ,half goblin , and i wouldnt be shocked if a half oger kid showed up at his doorstep from the ugly orger he fucked just not to get eaten at the begiening of the story lol thats crazy
in history there were worse reason to fuck an ugly.... beer is one

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
the really crazy part is all the half babys the mc will have. half dragon ,half giant ,half goblin , and i wouldnt be shocked if a half oger kid showed up at his doorstep from the ugly orger he fucked just not to get eaten at the begiening of the story lol thats crazy
Hey... she just Likes to eat umies and other ummy stuffs... don't call her ugly ! D: what do you mean just at the beginning ? My MC visit her every weekend with a fresh sheep o_o
Yes though I am still convinced they won't be half babies but MGQ rules will apply monster baby genes will be dominated by Monster genes.
in history there were worse reason to fuck an ugly.... beer is one
I think you misspelled Loneliness LOL
i'm just saying ziva will get plenty of babies... every 9th she'll get a free set of maternity wear
I hope Qetesh gives her the ok to have a baby like Nergal commanded Erevi or our ass is gonna get banned from the temple when she finds out we fucked with their ancient potion recepei for our personal satisfaction.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
in game it should say : Censorship=1 ; It worked!
did you copy the text file in the correct folder? - 'www'
the bug in the forgotten valley with the daughter won't be an issue once you start with the waystone quest.
I used 1.51
It said censorship is 1 the first time I started that quest.
Then I learned of to place a Censorship.txt file with "0" as the only content.
It said censorship is 0 and I tried restarting the quest, still no interesting scene's.
I re-unzipped the game, transferred the saves and did all that again, no luck.
I downloaded the file again, unzipped, transferred all the saves and no luck.
At this point I started testing other saves and even a new game to see if I had her with me.
I did somehow.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I used 1.51
It said censorship is 0 and I tried restarting the quest, still no interesting scene's.
At this point I started testing other saves and even a new game to see if I had her with me.
I did somehow.
1.51 uncesors with OFF

Reactions: wehderp

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I used 1.51
I did somehow.
Don't mess with the Txt file once it's established in there... in game activate cheat mode and interact with the shiny point infront of the stable instead to check if it worked or not. The text for whatever reason after decensoring automatically turns to 0 from off.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hope Qetesh gives her the ok to have a baby like Nergal commanded Erevi or our ass is gonna get banned from the temple when she finds out we fucked with their ancient potion recepei for our personal satisfaction.
f
if you think about it, during theresa's research all the acolytes kept the baby... maybe the temple's purpose is to find a man worthy of fathering Quetsh

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
So, Erevi gave birth to a daughter and told me to let her rest. I've slept for about 20 days and she's not moving from the bed. I need her to teach me the summon spell but I don't have the choice to ask her, just "have sex?" and "Nevermind". I'm playing the 1.53 version.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Don't mess with the Txt file once it's established in there... in game activate cheat mode and interact with the shiny point infront of the stable instead to check if it worked or not. The text for whatever reason after decensoring automatically turns to 0 from off.
So if I don't have a shiny point in front of the stable, does this mean the game is still censored?
Love the game, but don't want to play all the way through AGAIN & still not get new content....

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So, Erevi gave birth to a daughter and told me to let her rest. I've slept for about 20 days and she's not moving from the bed. I need her to teach me the summon spell but I don't have the choice to ask her, just "have sex?" and "Nevermind". I'm playing the 1.53 version.
she teaches you the summon spell once you ask beth on a date. in exchange you have to build a crib. once you do the timer starts and after 5 days the daughter trows a tantrum

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So if I don't have a shiny point in front of the stable, does this mean the game is still censored?
Love the game, but don't want to play all the way through AGAIN & still not get new content....
No the shiny point comes when you activate the in game cheat mode I think. the earlier scene is where you are on the mountain path ... the place where you encounter the black goblins... if you pass the waterfall/bridge without an event Censorship is on.

if you think about it, during theresa's research all the acolytes kept the baby... maybe the temple's purpose is to find a man worthy of fathering Quetsh
Ofcourse they'd keep the baby... Firstly they are priestesses not monsters D: and secondly don't think they have abortion potions or doctors, unless you pay a guard to punch em all in the belly really hard... you have to Go through the pregnancy.... Though now that I think of it... there have been ... methods of technically Aborting babies naturally via Ayurveda and stuff sort of by causing miscarriage early on... before the rise of Western medication... but the first point still stands... they couldn't just all abort.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
is there a 1.53 walkthrough?
High Five to that... who wouldn't I hope she has Dragon horns too in her Human form... grab em and Yell WHOS YOUR DADDY !

Not yet but almost everything has been answered in thread already.
a little cure-all I concocted

Waystone locations ---

Saves ---

Puzzle Sollution ---

Decensor ---
If your game doesn't recognize the posted saves then ... start the game start a new game... save and close the game... open the file I sent... copy it's data ... open the new save file you made... paste that data there... then run the game with that save file... it's the Only way I know of that works.
No so far but its linear and easy so no need really... but if ay help needed ask here ppl will help out
The latest walkthrough has already been updated. Check this post.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
have you gathered the materials for the crib?
She doesn't ask me to build anything. She's in the bed, with the child in her arms. I speak with her and I have two choices "have sex" and "Nevermind". If I choose to have sex she berates me about letting her rest.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Already did. I have the quest on the quest log.
she teaches you the summon spell once you ask beth on a date. in exchange you have to build a crib. once you do the timer starts and after 5 days the daughter trows a tantrum
I hope Sokat isn't stuck like I was... :(

Hope you don't need em but here's a save and other helpful stuff.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone have encountered the same issue? How to fix it? Or gimme the missing file at least. Thanks.

errorshit.png

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter Please just zip the missing file and upload here for me, please.

awdawd.png It's missing. Playing a compressed v1.52, this one already had been fixed.

UPD: Oh, developer did already updated the build? Another hotfix? 'Kay.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes