Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Edgar won't give her food... we need to find out who edgar's source for the Potions is D: ... You spend every night at Mia's ? she should atleast let us travel for a few days instead of getting pissed off if we even miss 1 day of sleeping over at the house. Though now traveling should be much easier... Travel spells animation gave my processor a stroke though. XD
Also... he won't be cutting no deals if he is a crispy cadaver. :devilish:

Ohh i diden't sleep there i just made her food and she was happy no issues for me....

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
was just for 5 mins lololol to keep the baby making factory going MUHAHHA
Ditch the daughter? Are you mental? I'd rather slide on broken glass
You cannot interact with Mia or Granny Gretta when Daughter is with you... She won't allow you to interact or enter the house. If you go to Liandra the Elven archer she waits in the shade... I didn't touch any other women while the daughter was with me... I don't like cucking both ways. I am a Loyal MC when I am with you... I am With you... my full attention is yours.
If you talk to Gwyn ... Daughter says she thought you were gonna have fun with her... and you get the option to say either "I am sorry let's find a wholesome way to have fun" or tell her you won't take long.

Only beds available while she is with you is the tower room or the rented town home.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You cannot interact with Mia or Granny Gretta when Daughter is with you... She won't allow you to interact or enter the house. If you go to Liandra the Elven archer she waits in the shade... I didn't touch any other women while the daughter was with me... I don't like cucking both ways. I am a Loyal MC when I am with you... I am With you... my full attention is yours.
If you talk to Gwyn ... Daughter says she thought you were gonna have fun with her... and you get the option to say either "I am sorry let's find a wholesome way to have fun" or tell her you won't take long.

Only beds available while she is with you is the tower room or the rented town home.
If you interact with Greta. Daughter says she makes her uncomfortable.. my theory about retired quetsh hoe stands

bloop234

Sep 6, 2017
go to saveeditonline.com and upload your save file here then you can edit your level, power of attack or even money you have. then download the edited save file and replace it in the save folder and load up the game, the effects should take place.
Danka

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well... Greta hit a werewolf with a broom.. She can't be just a granny
I was going to disagree but then I realised I watched the No cucking version of that scene so Maybe the Play as intended version she does hit him with a broom in the other one she flings a rock with the quite the strength to knock the werewolf MC giving him time to run off after exchancing a few lines of exposition with Mia...
and very valid point what feeble woman that can fling rocks over great distances and battle werewolves sits around the house not leaving it ever... ima go check the perimiter of the house for mushroom or flower circles or maybe a boundry of stones ?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was going to disagree but then I realised I watched the No cucking version of that scene so Maybe the Play as intended version she does hit him with a broom in the other one she flings a rock with the quite the strength to knock the werewolf MC giving him time to run off after exchancing a few lines of exposition with Mia...
and very valid point what feeble woman that can fling rocks over great distances and battle werewolves sits around the house not leaving it ever... ima go check the perimiter of the house for mushroom or flower circles or maybe a boundry of stones ?
And besides, the closest source of water is the sacred well, yet the house has a garden. She also had impeccable timing when cockblocking MC

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Keep going like this and you might add her to ya collection of conquests MUHAHAHA.
But you keep it...
Id bang her regardless... IDC ... id bang her even if she doesn't turn out to be a young priestess or a dragon in disguise or an inter dimensional witch or whatever. Gonna be rough too... Tell me I can't See Mia Now ! TELL ME !!! *Loud spank*

And besides, the closest source of water is the sacred well, yet the house has a garden
You do realise that in an alternate universe the MC was told to go evict an ulgy old witch to the north so he went into the northern forest and Beat the shit out of Greta while Mia was getting raped by goblins... Right ? XD

Aye... aye very good points... Water nymphs, mermaids, pond fairies... what other fantastical beasts live on magic water ?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Id bang her regardless... IDC ... id bang her even if she doesn't turn out to be a young priestess or a dragon in disguise or an inter dimensional witch or whatever. Gonna be rough too... Tell me I can't See Mia Now ! TELL ME !!! *Loud spank*

You do realise that in an alternate universe the MC was told to go evict an ulgy old witch to the north so he went into the northern forest and Beat the shit out of Greta while Mia was getting raped by goblins... Right ? XD

Aye... aye very good points... Water nymphs, mermaids, pond fairies... what other fantastical beasts live on magic water ?
Or she could be simply the guardian spirit of the forest, aging herself so Mia wouldn't freak out

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Or she could be simply the guardian spirit of the forest, aging herself so Mia wouldn't freak out
Heck ... many fey folk can take almost any form and change said form at will... fey have powerful magic... they get to earth by fucking Owning the space between spaces after-all... traveling from alternate dimension I mean. But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
hi everyone,

i have a little problem, when emery's daughter born she ask me to give a name to the child, after the little joke from tinkerer about ' proper name " i have a error screen with the following term:

failed to load: img/faces/Actor3.png

i've already download a new version to see if the problem came from my older version of the game but same problem..

what can i do ? has this problem occured in any of you guys ? i'm stuck sniff
same problem need a fix. it seams the patron page already has a fix for it just need it here now . if someone would be so kind as to uplode it

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Heck ... many fey folk can take almost any form and change said form at will... fey have powerful magic... they get to earth by fucking Owning the space between spaces after-all... traveling from alternate dimension I mean. But
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With all the crystalised eggs he drank, MC's dong should be able to shoot fires

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
With all the crystalised eggs he drank, MC's dong should be able to shoot fires
I see multiple shadow clone dicks flying to be able to please all the women being humped atm
Name : Grubby
Race : Goblin
Job : wandering around the eastern forest.
cause of death : hit by thunder ejaculated from some human's cock while he was getting jerked off by Shakala Leader of Mountain foot Tribe.

Bewareeeee ! death by dick magic !

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes