terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
oh they forgot to add the walkthrough to the OP too right ? damn it need to look for that post.
dont forget to get the uncenserpatch working(ive only ben able to get it working on version 1.51) or its not worth playing sence its all about the daughter and incest

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
QUOTE="BrunoGamer, post: 1652054, member: 1203495"]you have to use a Cure poison potion

BTW heres the link for the 141

60 QUEST: The Wedding Wrecked Prerequisites: The Suitor
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

QUOTE="BrunoGamer, post: 1652652, member: 1203495"]as far as i can tell this is the timeline for the Daughter quest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
its worth getting it up and running if you ask me the daughter is the best looking girl in game so far
...and id physically fight any man who argues against that universally true fact.

In this post there is a save in-case you wanna skip to seeing the scenes with the daughter when you get the game up and running. File 20 has the quest already started and the daughter already in your party but none of the daughter scenes played yet.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
the save editor I have only messes with the stats and money. Is there one that'll let me increase item amounts. Just kinda tired of the ingredient farming.
use a older version of the game change stats and items on it then port that save to the new verion

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
...and id physically fight any man who argues against that universally true fact.

In this post there is a save in-case you wanna skip to seeing the scenes with the daughter when you get the game up and running. File 20 has the quest already started and the daughter already in your party but none of the daughter scenes played yet.

just wait till next update

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Whats the point of the link? The game was never censored in the first place

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes