Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry. I was too distracted by Patreon messing with another great game

A couple of sisters (and mommy) could help with that too ;)
Which one ?
Ohhhh just you play the game... you are in for some tasty treats.

I equipped crystalised eggs... my brain can shoot lightning for days
Don't get hooked to em D: or are you just using that as an excuse to keep "Exercising" the bat breeder ?

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
Don't mess with the Txt file once it's established in there... in game activate cheat mode and interact with the shiny point infront of the stable instead to check if it worked or not. The text for whatever reason after decensoring automatically turns to 0 from off.[/QUOTE

Thanks man. Got it working now.
That yay it worked message threw me off. Thought it meant the censorship worked.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if it's a known bug or not, but every time I try to finish the witch's quest or accept the the mage's proposal of becoming her apprentice, after the cutscenes I can't do anything anymore. Is there a known workaround? Is it caused by Lane's mod?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Stuff you said
Nice... happy fapping. when she asks for shopping money give her a nice stack of 500 coins :) you won't regret it.

i need to make use of the normal fertility potions
All them potions taking up so much space... oh well I guess I have to go fuck a bunch of chicks now... I just have to.

I havnt played in a while, so im sure there's a TON of stuff I haven't seen yet
You are in for a lot of tasty treats then :)

I don't know if it's a known bug or not, but every time I try to finish the witch's quest or accept the the mage's proposal of becoming her apprentice, after the cutscenes I can't do anything anymore. Is there a known workaround? Is it caused by Lane's mod?
Update to 1.53 that bug has been fixed.
the answer
Don't think it is caused by Lane's mod lots of people I saw over the day confirmed they didn't use the mod. that's why Tinkerer had to fix it himself.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
not all over... the temple was off-limits
I meant all over in the vague sense :p not the technically accurate sense since then we also missed northforest, western road, the crossroads, cemetery ... you get the idea.
Besides I am sure we will get to rectify that one day... a full on 5some with the two high priestesses and their daughters. that's a gangbang I can approve of.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I meant all over in the vague sense :p not the technically accurate sense since then we also missed northforest, western road, the crossroads, cemetery ... you get the idea.
Besides I am sure we will get to rectify that one day... a full on 5some with the two high priestesses and their daughters. that's a gangbang I can approve of.
I can immagne Erevi's daughter aproaching Ziva and saying "sup, bitch! you touch Daddy and I'll burn this place" and to prove it, she burns Grug to cinder

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I can immagne Erevi's daughter aproaching Ziva and saying "sup, bitch! you touch Daddy and I'll burn this place" and to prove it, she burns Grug to cinder
Beautiful brain... i've said it before and I'll say it again. ... can't wait till the other siblings show up and the first daughter starts fighting with them over Daddy's attention... I can't wait till she smacks her siblings across the face wielding her daddy's P.G. Potion enhanced wang as a weapon... while yelling "back off slut I ain't done sucking yet"

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes