Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Oh, developer did already updated the build? Another hotfix? 'Kay.
Yeah it is already in OP... and the compressed version too which is around 144 MB incase the data size is your issue. Don't forget to apply decensorship.

OneI

Aug 4, 2017
3. questions!
1. I've found only 3 travel stones. Where are all the locations (6)?
2. How or better where to move those 6 stones to open doors. I thought that dark tilestones would work, but they don't. Maybe it was not the right order?
3. I didn't let my douther go swim, so i turnes some scenes off?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
3. questions!
2. How or better where to move those 6 stones to open doors. I thought that dark tilestones would work, but they don't. Maybe it was not the right order?

You should have let her go swim if you said yes and a scene didn't play out then you need to reload a save to watch the scene but first Decensor the game.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
3. questions!
1) where the biggest conglomeration of women are
2) you need to match the colors of the rooms
3) you fucked up the whole game, redo it

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
the save editor I have only messes with the stats and money. Is there one that'll let me increase item amounts. Just kinda tired of the ingredient farming.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
the save editor I have only messes with the stats and money. Is there one that'll let me increase item amounts. Just kinda tired of the ingredient farming.
you could try activating the cheat mode in-game it gives a nice gentle boost to you inventory.
The mod's gonna get updated soon maybe check that out then ? it might suit you needs.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
@Sokat Help me, pretty please. Somehow u did managed to proceed that particular scene when game brings up the option to name ur daughter. U can check this PNG file on ur side and upload it here for me?.. Huge thanks to ya.

download.png

I looked into previous v1.51 (compressed). File isn't there either.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
@Sokat Help me, pretty please. Somehow u did managed to proceed that particular scene when game brings up the option to name ur daughter. U can check this PNG file on ur side and upload it here for me?.. Huge thanks to ya.

View attachment 257096

I looked into previous v1.51 (compressed). File isn't there either.
the fix is on the patron page you just have to whate till it gets uploded here, it only took 2 days for the fixs in 1.52 and 1.53 to be uploaded so be chill and give theim some time

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
the fix is on the patron page you just have to whate till it gets uploded here, it only took 2 days for the fixs in 1.52 and 1.53 to be uploaded so be chill and give theim some time
The fix had been in here already just had to be updated to OP... so is there a 1.54 Version now ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
oh lol sorry yhea thats the bug he has fixed on patron just that, just wating for it here
Ah I see... well then the Waiting continues I guess. I wanna wait till he is done fixing all the bugs so I can start my new save... My save got corrupted and I lost my progress too this update lol.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes