Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well sorry i diden't do it either.... and daughter grew up AWESOMELY

humm maybe will redo a few saves to see what i missed then
If there's a Lamp side quest I might have misse something else too that kept her from growing ? ... I'll try my old saves with the new bugfixed version and see.
You can get the quest once you return from the swamps
After coming back from the swamp she just says Hi, I did grab the lights from there... do I have to interact with them in the inventory ? ... nothing more... I Kept wondering why the empty spots next to the ravine glowed at night... when I saw the lamps on your save I just thought Tinkerer edited the area and added the lamps... this changes everything the Character I saw walking away from there might be Caleah not Ziva spying on me and Erevi Jr.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if it's been solved already but I have found a bug. When I become Erevi's apprentice I can't move after speaking with her. I've tried going outside and then coming back but the moment I step into the shrine chamber the game kinda freezes, I can't move or open the menu but I can see the fire in the torches moving.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if it's been solved already but I have found a bug. When I become Erevi's apprentice I can't move after speaking with her. I've tried going outside and then coming back but the moment I step into the shrine chamber the game kinda freezes, I can't move or open the menu but I can see the fire in the torches moving.
Check OP 1.53 has the bugfixed.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
If there's a Lamp side quest I might have misse something else too that kept her from growing ? ... I'll try my old saves with the new bugfixed version and see.

After that she just says Hi... nothing more... I Kept wondering why the spots next to the ravine glowed at night... when I saw the lamps on your save I just thought Tinkerer edited the area and added the lamps... this changes everything the Character I saw walking away from there might be Caleah not Ziva spying on me and Erevi Jr.
guys what quest are you talking about? in my game i noticed that there was light by the river in weirdwood during night time, but i don't seem to recall of any quest where i put lamps. am i losing my memory? :0
also Caleah was spying on me?? this all sounds like some conspiracy theory :D

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

After coming back from the swamp she just says Hi, I did grab the lights from there... do I have to interact with them in the inventory ? ... nothing more... I Kept wondering why the empty spots next to the ravine glowed at night... when I saw the lamps on your save I just thought Tinkerer edited the area and added the lamps... this changes everything the Character I saw walking away from there might be Caleah not Ziva spying on me and Erevi Jr.
I may be wrong but you have to get the scene in the swamps

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
guys what quest are you talking about? in my game i noticed that there was light by the river in weirdwood during night time, but i don't seem to recall of any quest where i put lamps. am i losing my memory? :0
also Caleah was spying on me?? this all sounds like some conspiracy theory :D
It's part of caleah questline, you must compete saviour your chap with her in the party, she will apply ointment to the MC

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I may be wrong but you have to get the scene in the swamps
The HJ/BJ you get when she is applying the ointment right ? or is there more than that to be done in the Swamps ? Grabbed the Totem, Grabbed the lights and got the HJ/BJ. then went back to the temple and left her there... after that she just says hi.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
On my save, just ask her out. It's a repeatable
Thanks Ill check it out when I unpack 1.53 ... I'll try my save again too... otherwise atleast now I know what to do when my new jour... game begins.

Does she have to be in party when you put up the lanterns/lamps ?
well i did complete the swamps quest but i dont remember of any quest involving lamps.
She does talk about them when I pick em up.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Hummm this is the onlly lights quesrt i know of.....

53 QUEST: Let there be Light Prerequisites: Bat Breeder, Temple of Qetesh

Ziva's done some research and found that there was once a mesh of gemstones and egg-shaped crystals used to light the Temple. She says the crystals are quite common so they shouldn't be too hard to find. The biggest problem with them is that she needs a dozen (12).

The gemstone is another situation entirely. She's never heard of a stone with the properties needed. When the MC asks her more about the gemstone she suggests he explore the temple to see if there are any clues as to what happened to it.

So, let's start with the first part, the egg-shaped crystals. Could it be that easy? If you have at least a dozen (12) crystal eggs offer them to Ziva. IT WORKS!! She accepts the crystals and then reminds the MC that he still needs to find the gem and mount it in the Hall of Patron Saints located in the lower level.

When the MC leaves the Shire area he finds himself in a dimly-lit stairwell. Hopefully he still has some torches. There is a doorway on the left. Go through it. At the bottom of the room the MC will see the (*) that leads out of the Temple. On the left side is a doorway leading into the kitchen. (No need to go there right now). Instead, head for the double-doors at the top. Check the doors along the hallway … one is unlocked. Go inside and look around. CHECK EVERYTHING. The MC finds the High Priestess's Diary. It tells of the goblin onslaught and the need to have one of the sisters take the gemstone to a secret place for hiding.

There's nothing else here so head down the stairs to the next level. Go to the door on the left (the one on the right is locked, for now). There is a large statue in the room. If the MC continues to the right he will find a room filled shelves and a desk. On the desk he will find a Journal entitled “The Enhanced Fertility Potion Project”.

The Journal tells of the experiments done by Sister Theresa in her hopes of overcoming bareness opening the Enhanced Fertility quest. As part of the experiment she has secretly been using it on the other sisters and acolytes with the Temple. Success, several of the sisters and acolytes are pregnant. The dilemma, is that the goblin armies are approaching. The High Priestess has ordered Sister Theresa, as one of the few who are not pregnant to the take the Gemstone to the West.

Good news!! Now, back to the search. Go back into the main room with the statue and go up through the double-doors. Check the doors in the hallway. All the doors are locked except the door to the Hall of Patrons. (For those who might not be aware, the names listed in this room are long-standing patrons of Tinkerer and his work on this game.) Since the stairway to the next level isn't open it's time to find the Gemstone. Back upstairs but this time leave the Temple.

Go back to Weirdwood. Rest if the MC needs to. When he's ready head West along the Western Road to the Crossroads and continue West. The MC has just stepped into the realm of the Merchant's Inn. It appears there's an area where “someone lost control of a campfire”. The MC can check it now or later. The choice is yours.

If the MC happens to be a little low of HP, have him get a drink from the well. He can recover +2 every time he takes a drink. Afterwards, have him go inside the Merchant's Inn. Talk to the Innkeeper. He'll provide several options including telling the MC about the burnt patch outside the Inn.

Legend has it a cart was burned there by a great fire-breathing beast. That doesn't really help a lot ... unless? Talk to him again. This time he'll offer to tell the MC more about the 'Great Beast.” So ask.

“Legend has it that a great beast swooped down from the sky, and burnt a groups of priests and nuns to a crisp. Apparently they were transporting some valuable treasure. According to legend, the beast has been gathering a vast treasure horde in its lair, up in the mountains.”

-werko-

Jun 1, 2017
It seems you have the same problem as me I advanced 100+ days and completed everything else but nothing happened... I used Kuko's saves after that to continue. File 1 I got directly from Kuko file 20 is a save after begining the waystones quest.
The game don't see the saves for me :/

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I have a hard time finding Shakala now, i know i am overlooking as all of the new foliage has benn added. Is there only certain spors to trigger her ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hummm this is the onlly lights quesrt i know of.....

53 QUEST: Let there be Light Prerequisites: Bat Breeder, Temple of Qetesh

Ziva's done some research and found that there was once a mesh of gemstones and egg-shaped crystals used to light the Temple. She says the crystals are quite common so they shouldn't be too hard to find. The biggest problem with them is that she needs a dozen (12).

The gemstone is another situation entirely. She's never heard of a stone with the properties needed. When the MC asks her more about the gemstone she suggests he explore the temple to see if there are any clues as to what happened to it.

So, let's start with the first part, the egg-shaped crystals. Could it be that easy? If you have at least a dozen (12) crystal eggs offer them to Ziva. IT WORKS!! She accepts the crystals and then reminds the MC that he still needs to find the gem and mount it in the Hall of Patron Saints located in the lower level.

When the MC leaves the Shire area he finds himself in a dimly-lit stairwell. Hopefully he still has some torches. There is a doorway on the left. Go through it. At the bottom of the room the MC will see the (*) that leads out of the Temple. On the left side is a doorway leading into the kitchen. (No need to go there right now). Instead, head for the double-doors at the top. Check the doors along the hallway … one is unlocked. Go inside and look around. CHECK EVERYTHING. The MC finds the High Priestess's Diary. It tells of the goblin onslaught and the need to have one of the sisters take the gemstone to a secret place for hiding.

There's nothing else here so head down the stairs to the next level. Go to the door on the left (the one on the right is locked, for now). There is a large statue in the room. If the MC continues to the right he will find a room filled shelves and a desk. On the desk he will find a Journal entitled “The Enhanced Fertility Potion Project”.

The Journal tells of the experiments done by Sister Theresa in her hopes of overcoming bareness opening the Enhanced Fertility quest. As part of the experiment she has secretly been using it on the other sisters and acolytes with the Temple. Success, several of the sisters and acolytes are pregnant. The dilemma, is that the goblin armies are approaching. The High Priestess has ordered Sister Theresa, as one of the few who are not pregnant to the take the Gemstone to the West.

Good news!! Now, back to the search. Go back into the main room with the statue and go up through the double-doors. Check the doors in the hallway. All the doors are locked except the door to the Hall of Patrons. (For those who might not be aware, the names listed in this room are long-standing patrons of Tinkerer and his work on this game.) Since the stairway to the next level isn't open it's time to find the Gemstone. Back upstairs but this time leave the Temple.

Go back to Weirdwood. Rest if the MC needs to. When he's ready head West along the Western Road to the Crossroads and continue West. The MC has just stepped into the realm of the Merchant's Inn. It appears there's an area where “someone lost control of a campfire”. The MC can check it now or later. The choice is yours.

If the MC happens to be a little low of HP, have him get a drink from the well. He can recover +2 every time he takes a drink. Afterwards, have him go inside the Merchant's Inn. Talk to the Innkeeper. He'll provide several options including telling the MC about the burnt patch outside the Inn.

Legend has it a cart was burned there by a great fire-breathing beast. That doesn't really help a lot ... unless? Talk to him again. This time he'll offer to tell the MC more about the 'Great Beast.” So ask.

“Legend has it that a great beast swooped down from the sky, and burnt a groups of priests and nuns to a crisp. Apparently they were transporting some valuable treasure. According to legend, the beast has been gathering a vast treasure horde in its lair, up in the mountains.”
Wow.. First of all, your typing speed is some Military issued weapons grade level stuff, I mean that as a compliment... unless you just copy pasted a walkthrough...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes