Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Waystone quest > Sleep in Rented house once > tool recovery quest/Shopping > then she will ask to rest again... take her upstairs and Victoria should be waiting there.
Make sure you have patche things up with Victoria and her stuff is all done.
What exactly is waystone quest?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Tinkerer did say that when the vampires updates, the potion of enhanced fertility will show it's purpose
Ooooooooooh ... Exciting ^_^ ... eh... Damn it dark pescimistic brain... My pessimistic brain says it hopes it's not some kinda debuff on the MC I recall somewhere in game someone mentioning the potions take a toll. Ziva is DEFINITELY up to something... the QvN War part II is approaching.
Hmmm but it couldn't be that since we don't get the Enhanced potion for Ziva... but the power is still derived from Qetesh...
What exactly is waystone quest?
Erevi asks you to activate 6 waystones and take the daughter with you. Have you completed all 1.41 content ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
so what happens if you pay her 250? :unsure:
im assuming everybody paid 500 :p who could deny her?
If you pay her 250 She is standing there when you return after giving back the tools but she has Jizz on her face and Says she was short on money but Edgar worked something out with her... its a Proper NTR scene... you don't realise anything and then the camera zooms in on her face to show the jizz.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If you pay her 250 She is standing there when you return after giving back the tools but she has Jizz on her face and Says she was short on money but Edgar worked something out with her... its a Proper NTR scene... you don't realise anything and then the camera zooms in on her face to show the jizz.
Don't you wonder why she didn't use her power? What if jealousy is the triggered?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yep i thought so shame...... thou.
But so far the game is awesome good fun and nice development the only thing that gets me is the
fact that i have 6 kids whit Mia and the Goblin, giantess and dragon lady are still gestating (BUT notice this is all good if he adds a note or something saying they have longer gestation periods... but this may screw the game development... ohhh boy) so i hope Victoria kid as is pure human gets some right timers lol.

Hell what am i saying the game is awesome and fun this is to be expected since time to develop is limited

Hope Tinkerer keeps the game going and keeps the level of improvements steady

GO GO GOOOO Tinkerer
Yeah Tinkerer should tinker in a tiny warning for newbies. Also for everyone else that doesn't constantly read change logs.

I am also very interested in seeing our Dragon babies D: that Dragon is the closest thing to a Muscular chick in the game so far.

Tinkerer could probably reel in more patrons if he made all the cuck stuff optional. But that is his Prerogative... Developement takes time and Tinkerer seems to be one of the Few Good Guy Developers that keep coming out with content.

Don't you wonder why she didn't use her power? What if jealousy is the triggered?
She couldn't be in Love with Edgar !!! </3

AsariLover

Jan 6, 2019
okay, i was about to play this game and then i saw your comment, question, where is ntr tag??

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
She makes a deal with Edgar
damn, i endured with Shakala and Mia but im definitely not sharing the daughter with anyone!:mad:
it would just break my heart :(

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
She couldn't be in Love with Edgar !!! </3

as far as i can see and understand she i TOTALLY devoted to DADDY due to the fact he is the only one that can give her
enhanced kids as he was blessed buy the gods during or after the war cant remember now.
But also seems she will do some small task on the side to get what she wants... well after all shes a succubus duhhh
LOL

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes