u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Good stuff.

Has anyone done a Renpy remake version of this game? I'm thinking like Anna exciting affection.
i don't think Ren'Py remake of this game makes any sense, because this is truly a rpg game(and not a VN) and rpgm suites it best(and this is coming from a guy who used to always stay away from rpgm)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible to get the daughter pregnant. Or is that not a thing? wont be thing. Not a thing yet... Im perv stop talking...ew weird what kinda thought is that? Something...lol
You haven't played through the content yet ? here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: u z i

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
But I can't do sexy time with Erevi's daughter and the mayors wife.
Did the censorship thing as instructed with both "Off" and "0" being in the .txt file.
The sparkle in the town does tell me the censored mode is off, buuuuuuuut.
I think the quest with Erevi's daughter starts whenever I start the game (and assumes the censored mode is on).
i started a new game and walked straight into the forgotten valley to test this.
I did get a prompt from Erevi's daughter despite the fact I never met her mother at all, meaning she shouldn't exist yet.

I think this all in all is the reason why I can't see any scene's with her.
I tried downloading the game again, putting the save back in along with the .txt file and she's still on that quest with me when she shouldn't have been born.

PLS help...

Has anyone else had this problem?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I'm not sure what to do here... Is there a fix to the bug where you get stuck in the tower before "the apprentice" quest?
I've done a lot of things and played for a few hours(and it's also my first time playing this game), I was jsut wondering, what can I do to just fix the bug, or is there a way to get my saves bug-free in another version?
have you downloaded v1.52? i think it was released(just after v1.51) with bug fixes.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i don't think Ren'Py remake of this game makes any sense, because this is truly a rpg game(and not a VN) and rpgm suites it best(and this is coming from a guy who used to always stay away from rpgm)
All Hail The RPGM ! All Hail the Nostalgia of old school RPGs !

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
You haven't played through the content yet ? here...

not weird at all :p

I haven't finished playing through yet. I was playing through today before dinner and trying to with the super potion but I didnt know if I was wasting super potions or not. But on the subject of wasting potions can you get the tiny elf girl or the Temple Priestess, because I remember or least I thought I remember there was some discussion or some promo or something after the Elf girl, but did that ever become a thing?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
PLS help...

Ya Tinkerer Hardcoded her into the game it seems she will persist to exist throughout time x_x
Your best bet might be to grab a save with content completed upto 1.41 or one right before the scenes with the daughter begin. Did you impregnate Victoria and then sort out her quest with the mayor ? cause after doing that is when she starts visiting your rented home for surprise fucks.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem.
But I can't do sexy time with Erevi's daughter and the mayors wife.
Did the censorship thing as instructed with both "Off" and "0" being in the .txt file.
The sparkle in the town does tell me the censored mode is off, buuuuuuuut.
I think the quest with Erevi's daughter starts whenever I start the game (and assumes the censored mode is on).
i started a new game and walked straight into the forgotten valley to test this.
I did get a prompt from Erevi's daughter despite the fact I never met her mother at all, meaning she shouldn't exist yet.

I think this all in all is the reason why I can't see any scene's with her.
I tried downloading the game again, putting the save back in along with the .txt file and she's still on that quest with me when she shouldn't have been born.

PLS help...

in game it should say : Censorship=1 ; It worked!
did you copy the text file in the correct folder? - 'www'
the bug in the forgotten valley with the daughter won't be an issue once you start with the waystone quest.

Reactions: r2250480

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I haven't finished playing through yet. I was playing through today before dinner and trying to with the super potion but I didnt know if I was wasting super potions or not. But on the subject of wasting potions can you get the tiny elf girl or the Temple Priestess, because I remember or least I thought I remember there was some discussion or some promo or something after the Elf girl, but did that ever become a thing?
potion won't be wasted on the daughter ;) about the elf and Ziva, are you asking if we can them knocked up or a threesome? then that's a no(as of now) and yes respectively :p

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Get them ? as in get them Preggers ? No not in the current content I did use an Enhanced fertility potion while depositing some semen in both of them but... their pregnancy content isn't in game yet.

Reactions: u z i

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
potion won't be wasted on the daughter ;) about the elf and Ziva, are you asking if we can them knocked up or a threesome? then that's a no(as of now) and yes respectively :p
Yeah. I mean can you knock them up. I know about the threesome. :p

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
have you downloaded v1.52? i think it was released(just after v1.51) with bug fixes.
I DL'd 1.52 after encountering the bug in 1.51, but do I have to replay the entire thing? Or is there a way to load old saves from previous release?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Get them ? as in get them Preggers ? No not in the current content I did use an Enhanced fertility potion while depositing some semen in both of them but... their pregnancy content isn't in game yet.
Yeah. Apparently my brain completes a thought but my fingers dont type it out. It happens way too often.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I DL'd 1.52 after encountering the bug in 1.51, but do I have to replay the entire thing? Or is there a way to load old saves from previous release?
a v1.41 save was shared in this thread, you'll have to search for it i'm afraid.
edit : yes old saves work

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes