iason

Oct 2, 2017
Copy the files that you unzipped to the 'www' folder, censorship will be removed, and you can play the game as intended.
The .txt file only contains the word "off". Once the game reads that word, the censorship is removed from the game.
thanks for your help :D

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
How long does it take for Erevi's daughter to grow up? Every day she's still cradling an infant and refusing sex.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How long does it take for Erevi's daughter to grow up? Every day she's still cradling an infant and refusing sex.
In my case it was like that: baby -> 5 days -> infant -> next 5 days -> teenager . Also i was doing quests in that time.
Also for incest scenes you need to aply decensor patch and for it go to first page of this thread. Download and aply this one:
screen3.JPG
Before you ask how to install -> there's a README file and Screenshot inside Decensor archive - precisely describing how to install it.
Have a fun! ;)

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
You need to talk to Gabriel in the inn before you go looking for Shakala.
Even then, with the new Goblin forest map, the dead goblins can be hard to spot.

There are 3 possible locations:
South west corner, just to the west of the roaming boar.
East side, just below the large stone.
North east, on the plateux.

For the second encounter, look for dead boars.
For the 3rd, it's back to dead goblins.
Thanks for the info i had to talk to Gabriel two more times before they started to show up.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
is The festival lights the new quest? how to get it?
read up its been answere in the past few pages.
Where do I find all of those ancient gates? I looked everywhere, but still one is left. When I go back to Erevi, she asks MC about doors and MC says he is working on it.

this post should have a bunch of helpful images for you.
Never! I'm gonna play with rpgm save editor. :devilish:
hmmm D: Good luck ? :3

Reactions: Mr Technician

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
sorry to bother you again but i have done this to but nothing happend
View attachment 259349
When you go to the dungeon and interact with the bat breeder AKA Batgirl... chose the option to exercise her... if you have bought the devices from the carpenter in weirdwood you can use those to fuck her... when fucking her chose to give her an orgasm.... use the mouse to click the D-pag for the combo that appears... ONLY WHEN you give her an orgasm does the Batgirl's affection for you increase. Improving her living conditions and rations only raises the cap on how much it can rise but doesn't raise affection itself. You need to give her a few orgasms to make her like you.
Her posture will indicate if she likes you or not... don't try oral if she is sitting in the corner when you interact with the cage. she will bite your pecker off... you can try it when she is standing up... if she fully loves you she will stand next to the grates/bars with one of her hands on the bars indicating she is looking forward to playtime.

the chance for 2 eggs is if you fuck her and manage to impregnate her when she has high affection for you. I would not suggest wasting fertility potions on it but that's your choice. Once again give her Orgasms to make her like you...

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
My confusion just stems from me not knowing how you can use RPGM editor to turn back a decision made in a quest is all.
Also if you do manage to revive them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are quests "id" numbers which are kept in EventsConfig.json file (huge text file!). Just by looking inside that file i feel discouraged right now to find them and change them in a save file... ~.~

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
So, going for another attempt right now.

I am curious by the way about the Luck stat.
What does the Luck stat do in this game ?
Drops, criticals, or something else ?

Tried to search for it, but no answers found.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I just restarted playing from an earlier version (don't remember which one,) and I know Erevi was pregnant many days before this. I haven't found any new triggers for quests to keep me occupied, and I've already completed the swamp quest without any festive lights. Do I need to cheat to get this game rolling?

Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
In the recent version there is a black guy who asks for a help with his tools. So I killed the bandits and returned him the tools. But I suspect that I missed something what I could do with them. I thought that I might use them to cut the trees and build a house however when I clicked a tree it poped up a message saying that I need an axe. I bout the axe( the weapon) however it did not help neither. Any help?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
There are quests "id" numbers which are kept in EventsConfig.json file (huge text file!). Just by looking inside that file i feel discouraged right now to find them and change them in a save file... ~.~
Ah D: had no clue ... does sound like a shitton of work to edit and redo One singular quest out of a sea of text ... usually why I save in a different file after each quest completion to avoid any missteps I might end up making unwittingly ...

So, going for another attempt right now.

I am curious by the way about the Luck stat.
What does the Luck stat do in this game ?
Drops, criticals, or something else ?
Not sure either never bothered with it... but it is probably there for Crit, hit and dodge purposes. Since Magic/AOE seems to be 100% hit. Maybe some drops too ? Like the bandit's dropping Jewelry... maybe testing would be a better way to confirm it.

In the recent version there is a black guy who asks for a help with his tools. So I killed the bandits and returned him the tools. But I suspect that I missed something what I could do with them. I thought that I might use them to cut the trees and build a house however when I clicked a tree it poped up a message saying that I need an axe. I bout the axe( the weapon) however it did not help neither. Any help?
You need to equip the axe to use it for felling trees, and the only time you should be able to cut trees is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the tools are supposed to be returned when doing the waystones quest you can't really use em yourself.
think we'll be able to use enhanced potion to breed her eventually?
Her who ? ... I think in the endgame you will be able to breed anything with a vagina in game x__x ... just have to give Tinkerer time I suppose.

Reactions: Mr Technician
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes