Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
are they the bugs?
1) in the previous versions the husband of Alice was always in a bar, now there is just Alice, she says the same phrase as usually but there is no husband of hers and she does not fuck and does not say anything else. is it a bug?
2) in one of the early versions there was a special sparking thing where you could see the fucking moments. Now there is nothing like that. I talked to the witch in the goblin's camp but she does not have such the option anymore. is it a bug?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
are they the bugs?
1) in the previous versions the husband of Alice was always in a bar, now there is just Alice, she says the same phrase as usually but there is no husband of hers and she does not fuck and does not say anything else. is it a bug?
2) in one of the early versions there was a special sparking thing where you could see the fucking moments. Now there is nothing like that. I talked to the witch in the goblin's camp but she does not have such the option anymore. is it a bug?
You need the spirit potion in your inventory for the sparkling points to appear. You can make those at any alchemy table after learning the recipe from the goblin shaman.
As for ALice... she's not supposed to have a husband, you are supposed to have ruined her wedding with the fat Suitor Johan Brandywine. Using Potions of Cure poison and potions of Enhanced fertility. o_O

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Ah D: had no clue ... does sound like a shitton of work to edit and redo One singular quest out of a sea of text ... usually why I save in a different file after each quest completion to avoid any missteps I might end up making unwittingly ...
Damn it. I was so horny to play that game that totaly didn't think about that! Thanks for advice! Gonna do the same from now on. :ROFLMAO:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Damn it. I was so horny to play that game that totaly didn't think about that! Thanks for advice! Gonna do the same from now on. :ROFLMAO:
Learned that trick in the warzone known as Final Fantasy XD the old 8bit ones on emulators. That's where my Love for RPGM games stems from too. The ability to undo a decision and basically turn back time comes in handy in any game, is a bit more time consuming though. I could share my old save before the interaction if you wanna check out the scenes ? I think I made a save particularly before running into them.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Learned that trick in the warzone known as Final Fantasy XD the old 8bit ones on emulators. That's where my Love for RPGM games stems from too. The ability to undo a decision and basically turn back time comes in handy in any game, is a bit more time consuming though. I could share my old save before the interaction if you wanna check out the scenes ? I think I made a save particularly before running into them.
Nah - i'm good. Also playing right now. xD This is such a magnet-game for me! Just can't. stop. playing. this. ...

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Do I need to knock everyone up in order to progress? Cause this game could use fewer swollen bellies and more sodomy.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Do I need to knock everyone up in order to progress? Cause this game could use fewer swollen bellies and more sodomy.

Brother there never enough swollen bellies all good there.
But ya can say "That more sodomy should be made available at option of player same as ntr. " couse
face it bellies are sexy and its a natural event of not using snake skins and abusing fertility potions .

HURRAY for that

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
SPOILER WARNING !
I hear you brother... you can sodomize Erevi when she is preggers don't miss the quest where you have to bring her a dress... her facial expressions are pretty satisfying.
Also there is a limit to how many babie most of them will produce so eventually you can just focus on sex without worrying about impregnation. Currently you just need to knock up Erevi, Victoria, Alice and Mia for unlocking all of the content available in game though I might be missing one or two names... also some of the babes are impregnable right now.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Brother there never enough swollen bellies all good there.
But ya can say "That more sodomy should be made available at option of player same as ntr. " couse
face it bellies are sexy and its a natural event of not using snake skins and abusing fertility potions .

HURRAY for that
It's beautiful when it's someone you love, whose child you want to share. But when you're just indiscriminately spreading seed as proof of virility, which is what this game seems to be about, then it's not pretty. In fact guys who do that don't stick around for the bulging bellies because 1) the results aren't beautiful and 2) they know they're unfit to be fathers.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
SPOILER WARNING !
I hear you brother... you can sodomize Erevi when she is preggers don't miss the quest where you have to bring her a dress... her facial expressions are pretty satisfying.
Also there is a limit to how many babie most of them will produce so eventually you can just focus on sex without worrying about impregnation. Currently you just need to knock up Erevi, Victoria, Alice and Mia for unlocking all of the content available in game though I might be missing one or two names... also some of the babes are impregnable right now.

For Fu** sake ya for got Bat girl (well thats impregnation too... in a sense... migraineeee ) and Frida dude GIGANTASTIC boobs
And of course the green goddess of dick Shakalaaa... And final but not least HEAVY hitter dragoon lady Vixenatrix.

God i'm horny now...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It's beautiful when it's someone you love, whose child you want to share. But when you're just indiscriminately spreading seed as proof of virility, which is what this game seems to be about, then it's not pretty. In fact guys who do that don't stick around for the bulging bellies because 1) the results aren't beautiful and 2) they know they're unfit to be fathers.
You are putting too much real world into the game world bro... Just cause I invade a village kill all males and rape all females in a video game doesn't mean Ima go do that irl too or have a desire to do so even... the game IMO seems to be more like the MC unwittingly being led around by destiny while Destiny is using vagina as bait... there's text ingame telling how before coming to Weirdwood the MC had only had sheep vaginas to play with.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

Talking game wise brother here...

My moto.

I live in a world of FANTASY

SO KEEP YOUR REALITY AWAY from me.

Well my MC has been true to his word (or lack of it) and i visit all my kids
NO women of mine is forgotten i get to them all...

I LOVE THEM ALL and will conquer the world whit my seed since "I'M A FARMER" pun intended.

Muhahahahaa just have fun dream a bit loosen ya self IN GAME in RL be true to
what a good human must be (so don't get in to politics and weird shit).

Love ya all brothers but DON'T LOOK AT MY WOMEN I DON'T SHARE

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I live in a world of FANTASY

SO KEEP TOUR REALITY AWAY from me.
Fiction is always a comment on reality. You can tell what a fantasy is saying by whom it's appealing to. These pregnancies just aren't erotic, and doesn't give any sense of accomplishment, so it's really killing my fantasy for it to be per-requisite to following the plot, playing the game.

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Fiction is always a comment on reality. You can tell what a fantasy is saying by whom it's appealing to. These pregnancies just aren't erotic, and doesn't give any sense of accomplishment, so it's really killing my fantasy for it to be per-requisite to following the plot, playing the game.
I agree do disagree whit you so does my wife lololol
All depends of the person... so please don't shack everyone in one bag that not right or even fair.
To judge or speak of one matter/person/situation you must know the object of such.

I will end this never to talk hopefully again of it.

we all are sane, insane, and much some in various quantities that is how great the world is... now back to my world of FANTASY.

Love ya all no judgments hhehehe only the Axe if ya look at my women harem

PEACE

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Destiny is using vagina as bait
I'll fuck Destiny too... hopefully the kids will become bards
how before coming to Weirdwood the MC had only had sheep vaginas to play with.
probably mother and sisters weren't into incest... yet...
Well my MC has been true to his word (or lack of it) and i visit all my kids
NO women of mine is forgotten i get to them all...
oh really? even Maghda ?
I'M A FARMER
PEASANT is the word

Reactions: Zero Enna

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019

oh really? even Maghda ?

PEASANT is the word
Shit... dude due to horrid turn of event i was fuc** by destiny and had to hummm be humm yeah by her..... SHE'S not mine
ya can have her.... (oh god did she get knock too........)

Run out tooth past gonna get some more... a shit ton more and toothpicks.....

thks a LOT for the recurrent nightmares

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

oh really? even Maghda ?

PEASANT is the word
Well... only time shall tell who is gonna sodomize who :p would it be destiny with a strap on or the MC. It's the Tinkerer's story and I hope he doesn't decide to go in the dark direction.

Who knows maybe MC's pops was a super many many just exhuming pheromones ? Or his older bro beat him to it ? or maybe his Mom got murdered by some orc or troll or one of the other 1000 things out there in the PQ world and the MC had to leave the Sausagefest of his home behind.

I'l Fuck Magdha 10 times in a row bro... I don't care... she might be an Ogre outside but she has a beautiful soul inside.
I'll bring her 2 sheeps... (Jokes aside the begining of the Scene with Magdha was the first time I sort of cringed playing the game... but it went in a better direction afterwards.)

She counts as a BBW I think it's a smart move including as many kinks and Fetishes as possible. Just need to make the strong passion inducing ones Optional and Tinkerer might just have the most Inclusive game out there with some of the most awesome art.

PS : as Declared before... will fuck Trolls, centaurs, orcs, minotaurs, fairies, lamias, slimes, centaurs, harpies, unicorns, pegasi, zombies, ghouls, and a shitton of anything else Tinkerer decides to make beautifully with his artstyle... actually I am quite curious to see what way he would render a slime/jelly/gellatin monster with his realistic style ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'l Fuck Magdha 10 times in a row bro... I don't care... she might be an Ogre outside but she has a beautiful soul inside.
I'll bring her 2 sheeps... (Jokes aside the begining of the Scene with Magdha was the first time I sort of cringed playing the game... but it went in a better direction afterwards.)

She counts as a BBW I think it's a smart move including as many kinks and Fetishes as possible. Just need to make the strong passion inducing ones Optional and Tinkerer might just have the most Inclusive game out there with some of the most awesome art.
I used 20 enhanced fertility potions on Maghda, just to be ready for an update

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes