Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I used 20 enhanced fertility potions on Maghda, just to be ready for an update
Ya I noticed the amount of P.G. Pots in your inventory I know she is secretly your waifu :p

I hope that 20 ogres will not pop out of her at once after upgrade... :ROFLMAO:
Don't think they birth litters like dogs but what do I know ? I am no frigging zoologist/monstrologist hiding behind a rock in tanned shirts and cargo pants with a camouflage hat on watching ogres in their natural habitat.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
those were for Frida.... I unlike otherd didn't piss her off
Suuuuuuure they were... it's ok mate ... I won't judge you for liking ogre vaginal fluids. Yeah I never encountered the issue with keeping Frida happy in my playthrough either. I gave her a bushel everytime I passed Fridaheim... Mia on the other hand threw a bitchfit just cause I was not sleeping at her shack for 2 days and both those days I even came by and cooked meals for her... seriously need a pantry there... Get Gretta's lazy ass to cook she ain't gathering wood or doing anything else. Also why the heck has Baldur vanished ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Suuuuuuure they were... it's ok mate ... I won't judge you for liking ogre vaginal fluids. Yeah I never encountered the issue with keeping Frida happy in my playthrough either. I gave her a bushel everytime I passed Fridaheim... Mia on the other hand threw a bitchfit just cause I was not sleeping at her shack for 2 days and both those days I even came by and cooked meals for her... seriously need a pantry there... Get Gretta's lazy ass to cook she ain't gathering wood or doing anything else. Also why the heck has Baldur vanished ?
Victoria is my secret wife

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Victoria is my secret wife
Victoria's secret... I got it... ... ... also adding a pantry and making Gretta cook opens up the possibility of kinky apron sex and a training mission for teaching Baldur how to fetch wood automatically from the forest... and while you are at it add in a scene where MC trains Gretta to play fetch with his wood too.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Jan 15, 2019
It's beautiful when it's someone you love, whose child you want to share. But when you're just indiscriminately spreading seed as proof of virility, which is what this game seems to be about, then it's not pretty. In fact guys who do that don't stick around for the bulging bellies because 1) the results aren't beautiful and 2) they know they're unfit to be fathers.
It's a game. In real life I have a wife and 1 son. I've never cheated and never intend to. But in the games I want to spread that seed as much as I can. Also dominate every woman I possibly can. There's lots of romantic games as well if that's your cup of tea.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone have a save file that's not complete maybe half way completed
which quest are you looking for I could share my old files but use them at your own risk since they got stuck once 1.51 came out but its been bugfixed 3 times so it might work too who knows.

Jan 15, 2019
It's a game. In real life I have a wife and 1 son. I've never cheated and never intend to. But in the games I want to spread that seed as much as I can. Also dominate every woman I possibly can. There's lots of romantic games as well if that's your cup of tea.
Sorry Didn't realize so many people already said basically the same thing. Lol

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Sorry Didn't realize so many people already said basically the same thing. Lol
It happens... Here's something no one has answered ... how do explain your interest in pervy games to your significant other ? Or do you just find someone who is already aware that all the ingame stuff is just 0's and 1's and know to judge you only by your actions in the real world ?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You can do it once Erevi's pregnant
OH Yeah... can't wait till we get to thank Di.... eh Erevi's Daughter for that gift :) get some good Sweets or whatever she is into now that she's grown up. Will it be permanently available for review via spirit potions once all those cribs are filled ?

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok on my playthrough the Alice quests have stalled after getting her the key and having sex. I did not cum in her and have been giving flowers almost every day and she never comes to my room at night. Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
Can anyone here show me a picture and location of what a waystone looks like, I haven't seen one yet.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes