Internet256

Jun 30, 2018
In the recent version there is a black guy who asks for a help with his tools. So I killed the bandits and returned him the tools. But I suspect that I missed something what I could do with them. I thought that I might use them to cut the trees and build a house however when I clicked a tree it poped up a message saying that I need an axe. I bought the axe( the weapon) however it did not help neither. Any help?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
In the recent version there is a black guy who asks for a help with his tools. So I killed the bandits and returned him the tools. But I suspect that I missed something what I could do with them. I thought that I might use them to cut the trees and build a house however when I clicked a tree it poped up a message saying that I need an axe. I bought the axe( the weapon) however it did not help neither. Any help?
Didn't I already respond to your questions when you last asked them ? o_O
Answered this same post here --->

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
You need to equip Axe as your main weapon. After that you can chop a tree near Mia's house.
Game however doesn't detect it when its in inventory. It only does when equipped as weapon...
(for people reading this: this is part of game after you make Mia pregnant and her Granny told you to be responsible for knocking Mia down. Than after talking to them you would be asked to extend house to make it bigger for a family - mc, Mia and child. But you need to chop two trees at the left side of the house...)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
So how do we fuck the daughter, do we have to complete the waypoint quest. I did that and she keeps saying shes busy, I gave her $500 as well. I also have tried the decensor text with a 0 and OFF in the www folder.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So how do we fuck the daughter, do we have to complete the waypoint quest. I did that and she keeps saying shes busy, I gave her $500 as well.
Decensor patch in OP... restart waypoint quest you missed everything.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
[QUOTE =“Acez Zeus,帖子:1671694,成員:708721”]有些人,遊戲中有各種各樣的小雞和怪物,雖然你不會在遊戲中找到任何平坦的箱子,但並非所有人都有巨型胸圍。

是的,他們中的一些似乎隨著時間的推移發生了變化,他們在不同的場景中看起來略有不同,不論老化還是其他......儘管開發的藝術風格似乎隨著時間的推移變得越來越細緻。

武器商店是遊戲中唯一購買武器的商店。當你開始遊戲時,裁縫就是穿著白色衣服的人走出封閉的商店,你必須幫他拿回他的貨物給他開他的店。[/ QUOTE]

貨物在哪裡?
望遠鏡在哪裡?
Is there a stronger weapon?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
貨物在哪裡?
望遠鏡在哪裡?
Is there a stronger weapon?
Telescope ? No idea.... you should probably read through the walkthrough in the OP It has most of the answers.
Only weapons available in game are in the weapons shop.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
[QUOTE =“Acez Zeus,帖子:1671845,成員:708721”]望遠鏡?不知道......你應該閱讀OP中的演練它有大部分答案。
只有遊戲中的武器才能進入武器商店。[/ QUOTE]

OP中的演練?它在哪裡?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O K ... please take the NON-engrish quoting back and forth to the PM.
The tool to spy on stable girl is obtained by going to the armorer's to start the quest and getting all necessary pieces (spelunking some spiders in a cave) - then go to armorer's and via dialogue option ... Voila!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
O K ... please take the NON-engrish quoting back and forth to the PM.
The tool to spy on stable girl is obtained by going to the armorer's to start the quest and getting all necessary pieces (spelunking some spiders in a cave) - then go to armorer's and via dialogue option ... Voila!
That's what I said too. x_x

OP中的演練?它在哪裡?
OP is the very first post here. it has a walkthrough in it... open that to get the a guide through the entire game.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
anyone has recommendation best equipment combination?
Depends on what you need to do... the leather chest armor thing + Bow makes you super fast/agile but doesn't do much damage ... sword with the leather shirt works pretty well all around. but once you get higher up in levels Plate armor and 2 handed sword are pretty sufficient.

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
Depends on what you need to do... the leather chest armor thing + Bow makes you super fast/agile but doesn't do much damage ... sword with the leather shirt works pretty well all around. but once you get higher up in levels Plate armor and 2 handed sword are pretty sufficient.
so, better not to buy chainmail then?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
anyone has recommendation best equipment combination?
There is not much of eq right now. For an example i didn't found any unique weapons or armors and i bellieve that there is no such eq.
I prefer to use one handed sword (+3 attack, +2 agility) with platemail (+3 def, -2 agi) with a shield (+1 def). Ring is a must to have and gives +3 attack.
Overall this set gives me highest possible defense and monsters deal lower damage to me while it is a big deal in game like this.
90% of time spent in travelling you will do it alone with no companion and sometimes you will encounter even three foes like goblins in a fight. So every one point damage less taken by you from every single monster counts! Also you will last longer in a fight with no need to use bandages or healing potions so often.
When u use two handed weapons they have bigger attack boost. But to lower def you will need to drink healing potion much more often than in this set. Hope that helped! Have a fun. :)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes