Jul 17, 2018
is it where you got stung by an insect? if not any walkthrough?
After you do the quest of going to the swamp with Caleah and retrieve the totem pole, return to the swamp by yourself, and take the festive lamps. They are next to one of the burned houses. Then go to the pond that's southeast in Weirdwood. There should be a marker. Install the lamps, and go to the temple and ask Caleah out.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
A future update will probably have more content with Gwyn but it is not actually confirmed as far as I know but it'd be a waste to not have some more storyline shit to do with her.
IMHO she's got the right looks for a lady. Would be a waste not to. MC could like import her to his rented house while Gwyn being preg. Just an idea. :p

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
IMHO she's got the right looks for a lady. Would be a waste not to. MC could like import her to his rented house while Gwyn being preg. Just an idea. :p
Ya I thought so to and said it in this thread too... that She does develop affection for the MC, it is proven ingame... and she can't really be a fan of standing outside all day waiting for some dude who can't get laid to come pay her to bump uglies with her. Maybe she could move into the rented house as a caretaker or something ? But alas what happens to her, how her story progresses if it progresses at all depends on what the Developer wants to do.

Reactions: Mr Technician

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Made a save before speaking to her - must admit that couple times reloaded it. Finally i used like 10 healing potions, couple of critical hits... But i needed to do a tons of damage to her. Than i agree to inseminate her egg. Role-playing a galant hero!
I couldn't kill her whatsoever. I don't think that this creature could be killed. Very hard fight, one of the hardest in game.
I just used 4 lightning strikes and she ended the fun (lighting strike hits all targets for 56)

Reactions: Canto Forte

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
How to make money quickly?
By looking at the tips and tricks from the guide : ).

But..
My routine yesterday from the first week was.
-Farming, smithing and Goblin slaying.

Then i immediately rented the house so i could use my magic everyday to top my Health to 100%.
4 Weeks after that was.
-Goblin, swine slaying.
-Bandit capturing
-Resource gathering.

After the first month i had every piece of equipment that i needed with a solid amount of Bandages and a solid amount of Gold.

Didn't do any questing(Apart from the dog) the first month.
Just leveling and getting money.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zero Enna

Feb 1, 2019
Is this actually worth it? The screenshots tell me "no", since they seem to all be typical massive boobed nymphos. Any innocent girls or B cuppers instead of Z cuppers?
you are not paying attention then... true that most are big breasted women but daughter and Liandra and Beth....

hummm think thats all of them atm

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
When you go to the dungeon and interact with the bat breeder AKA Batgirl... chose the option to exercise her... if you have bought the devices from the carpenter in weirdwood you can use those to fuck her... when fucking her chose to give her an orgasm.... use the mouse to click the D-pag for the combo that appears... ONLY WHEN you give her an orgasm does the Batgirl's affection for you increase. Improving her living conditions and rations only raises the cap on how much it can rise but doesn't raise affection itself. You need to give her a few orgasms to make her like you.
Her posture will indicate if she likes you or not... don't try oral if she is sitting in the corner when you interact with the cage. she will bite your pecker off... you can try it when she is standing up... if she fully loves you she will stand next to the grates/bars with one of her hands on the bars indicating she is looking forward to playtime.

the chance for 2 eggs is if you fuck her and manage to impregnate her when she has high affection for you. I would not suggest wasting fertility potions on it but that's your choice. Once again give her Orgasms to make her like you...
thank you so much that was so help fully

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
By looking at the tips and tricks from the guide : ).

But..
My routine yesterday from the first week was.
-Farming, smithing and Goblin slaying.

Then i immediately rented the house so i could use my magic everyday to top my Health to 100%.
4 Weeks after that was.
-Goblin, swine slaying.
-Bandit capturing
-Resource gathering.

After the first month i had every piece of equipment that i needed with a solid amount of Bandages and a solid amount of Gold.

Didn't do any questing(Apart from the dog) the first month.
Just leveling and getting money.
You could have sold the. stuff gathered in town

violent

Mar 3, 2019
New patron here, can anyone explain exactly how to get the new scenes to trigger? I've made the censorship file, tried both 0 and off, started new games, and nothing works. This is just annoying.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes