Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Are. You. Kidding. ME?! A NEWLY released rpgm that's taken so long to release?! I am excited already!! Cannot appreciate this enough, though my appreciation counts little to nothing! But yeah! Have spent 5 minutes into this, and i have already post-poned my meetings and plans for the remainder of the evening! Haha. Unbelievable how big of an impact it has already had on me! MUCH, much appreciated for the hard work, Tinkerer! #supportingyourpatreon
Not sure if sarcasm or someone had the same reaction as I did

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Not really worth it
how so ? ... if someone is in it just for the scenes... OOOOOh you mean the installation of the mod being complex and all ? well I use the compressed version of the game for that the Mod is a simple copy paste so I tend to forget all the stuff the full download guys have to go through...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
how so ? ... if someone is in it just for the scenes... OOOOOh you mean the installation of the mod being complex and all ? well I use the compressed version of the game for that the Mod is a simple copy paste so I tend to forget all the stuff the full download guys have to go through...
I ment that there isn't much to gain from it, it can break the save and now the in-game cheat mode is enough

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I ment that there isn't much to gain from it, it can break the save and now the in-game cheat mode is enough
huh ? where'd you get that ? Mod doesn't affect the save files D: the only item it actually generates is the cheatstone which auto deletes if you update or remove the mod. everything else it does... doesn't even affect the game. D:it wouldn't have it's own thread if it were a save breaker.
You can run into bugs regardless x__x

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
has been updated for 1.54

Changelog:
  • Added Erevi to the scene gallery with 1 scene (69 scene)
  • Added Frida to the scene gallery with 4 scenes (fingering, sex #1, sex #2 normal, sex #2 pregnant)
  • Added Gwynneth to the scene gallery with 1 scene (fuck guards)
  • Blowjob scene added to Mia's gallery
  • Handjob, sex #1, and sex #2 scenes added to Victoria's gallery

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Not sure if sarcasm or someone had the same reaction as I did
Ohh i can totally assure you that it's my full honesty that you're reading there! However, i don't mind being sarcastic from time to time, but not when im being as honest as this, heh. But yes, it's totally the latter, aaabsolutely! really enjoying it so far!

Pardon for not understanding this, but when there is an update to the game... must i d/l the entire game every time, or?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ohh i can totally assure you that it's my full honesty that you're reading there! However, i don't mind being sarcastic from time to time, but not when im being as honest as this, heh. But yes, it's totally the latter, aaabsolutely! really enjoying it so far!

Pardon for not understanding this, but when there is an update to the game... must i d/l the entire game every time, or?
Unfortunately yes, you need the whole update

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Could someone please share a link from where can i download walkthrough? I mean like for 1.51 version or above that.
Please don't say that's on first page of this thread... It works - but is kinda outdated.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Now guys i need some help. I'm at the point when don't know if Frida is going to give a birth. Done everything (veggies, outfit, doorlock, garden). Is this content gonna appear in game in new versions or i'm missing something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Now guys i need some help. I'm at the point when don't know if Frida is going to give a birth. Done everything (veggies, outfit, doorlock, garden). Is this content gonna appear in game in new versions or i'm missing something?
That's all the Frida's content for now

Reactions: Mr Technician

Scoblowerk

Dec 21, 2018
Hi,
Main quest 3 : A date with Beth - rewards : learn the "Summon" spell - can't complete although had the skill in list ..
Side quest : Arouse the Mayor - objectives : administer the cure to mayor .. no action while talk to mayor, what next??..
- cemetry rumours - objectives : speak to Mayor bout the rumuors - can't activate even now had slept with the 3 dracula girls
- bring lady a gift - objectives : find a suitable gift - ???
- Fix the Lock (Frida) - objectives : give the lock - Assume passed the lock in early game but the Quest still haven't complete (crystal no complete sign) and even is far forward finish the Farm quest in Frida (giant lady) quest.. Bug???

Thanks for reply. >.O

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes