YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
請問,When I have sex with the village chief’s wife,What is the effect of using Barrenness potion?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
請問,When I have sex with the village chief’s wife,What is the effect of using Barrenness potion?
The reason you have that in the inventory is that you can trick the game to replace it with a x fertility potion instead(which you should/are forced to in order to progress with the game)

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
[QUOTE =“t727,帖子:1678563,成員:360737”]你在清單中有這個原因的原因是你可以欺騙遊戲用斧頭生育藥水代替它(你應該/為了進步而被迫與遊戲)[/ QUOTE]
----------------------
What happens when using Fertility potion?

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
與村長的妻子發生性關係時出現的選項:
1.Barrenness藥水
2.Fertility藥水
What are the effects of these two options?

paula789

May 2, 2017
I'm using the latest version of Enigma VB unpacker to unpack the game. But when I'm trying to run the game It's showing a white screen. Can anyone please help?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
生育藥水會不會影響它背後的故事?
Ofcourse it will that is why the option is there. You need to make the Mayor's wife pregnant to progress the story but be aware once she is pregnant you won't be able to live in the rented house for free and will have to pay with money.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Here is a compressed win version of v1.54!

Win (144MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hud is missing pictures from hour 17-23 (SumRndDde in images folder)

Not sure what else is missing.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
v1.54
The following has been fixed since 1.53:
- Festival lights quest would not activate if player completed "Let there be light" quest first.

What "Festival Lights" Quest? It's not mentioned in the guide.. so now I fear I have to play it all over again just to see this missing piece of an else awesome game :oops:

Speaking of the Guide, the first and largest one.. it's a lot of text to skim through.. though I value details this one is just too freaking huge, a "jump to" function would have been nice, just a suggestion for the one who wrote it ;)
Also the big huge Pillar Puzzle to enter the Temple, the one with a gazillion pillars needing to be in the right position, catching moonlight and whatnot.. The picture in the guide doesn't really help.. it's confusing, so here the guide is too short on details :p
What would help many I think, is a few screenshots on how the light beams look like when the pillars are in the correct place.

I absolutely love the Mod btw, good job there to the one who made it, keep up the good work :love:

For the game itself, it has a few issues with the Quest Log, some missions stay in the active missions after completed, some doesn't update correctly even the progression is made, like the Give Padlock to the Giant Woman.
I made the padlock, gave it to her, can enter her bedroom at will, but the quest log still tells me to give her the padlock and hence stay as an active quest.

Also I was a bit bummed out that I didn't have a chance to give Victoria the black lingerie, because I knocked her up before I saw it in the Tailor shop, at that part of the game I only looked at the 4 pieces in the back, took a while before realizing there was clothing on front store pieces.. that is.. 2 of them unlocks later I guess.

So even as I completed 1.53 with almost flying colors, it looks like I'll have to do it all again in 1.54, but will wait till the Mod maker has upgraded the Mod to follow that version ;)

Details on this Festival lights quest would be appreciated :)
Agreed it would have been nice if it was touched up a bit with links along with an index. Also the encoding is kind of screwy find doesn't work for Adobe Acrobat because even though it's displayed properly it doesn't look proper when selected. Foxit works fine.

Just as an FYI you can restart quests by setting the flag with RPGSaveEditor

Reactions: Zeca Suez

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
So I'm on festival light quest now, how to complete that quest?
Since I'm explore along the marshland and not find proper hint

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So I'm on festival light quest now, how to complete that quest?
Since I'm explore along the marshland and not find proper hint
From what I read on here... go to the Town (weirdwood) and at the ravine in the south east side of the map there will be a marker you could interact with to apply the lights... Fun Fact... the invisible glowing points at the ravine at night are the lamps XD

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
From what I read on here... go to the Town (weirdwood) and at the ravine in the south east side of the map there will be a marker you could interact with to apply the lights... Fun Fact... the invisible glowing points at the ravine at night are the lamps XD
Yes thanks, i've found it
Now I've completed waystone quest, I've seen on leaked picture for 1.53 update that shows erevi's daughter with Victoria but i'dont find that scene, am I missing something?

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
did you read the OP? Did you apply the decensor patch as described?
yes i know, and i've completed waystone quest
what i ask is i found some pictures from tinkerer for 1.53 update and in that picture i see Victoria and Erevi's daughter on same scene but i don't find that scene either

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you had to complete "find the tools" Quest when arriving in weirdwood with your daugther (find carpenter on the west entrance than head to the cemetry and defeat 3 bandits) ... on return give her 500 Gold, go to the carpenter get some gold back and interact with your Succubus near your house... finally move upstairs and there she is/would have been waiting for some actions... first time you learn about her mindcontrol powers.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
you had to complete "find the tools" Quest when arriving in weirdwood with your daugther (find carpenter on the west entrance than head to the cemetry and defeat 3 bandits) ... on return give her 500 Gold, go to the carpenter get some gold back and interact with your Succubus near your house... finally move upstairs and there she is/would have been waiting for some actions... first time you learn about her mindcontrol powers.
well i think i missed it
what condition for Victoria to be upstairs?
i haven't impregnate her yet

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes