Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
well i think i missed it
what condition for Victoria to be upstairs?
i haven't impregnate her yet
You have to have impregnated her and finished her questline upto the point where you are back on spea... fucking terms with her. Impregnate > talk to Ziva > Drug Mayor's food > wait till next day in the rented house > break in through the window > drug wine. that's what unlocks her random visits.

Reactions: xxxreyxxx

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Can someone share their 1.54 save?
I have completed the content of 1.53 and from what I can tell the reminisce points where you can see old sex scenes aren't implemented yet so you won't see the new rather hot stuff.

But find the save Zeca Suez are referring to and play the new content.
If it doesn't show up in your game, make a save of your own.
Open the new and the downloaded file with notepad
Copy the content of the downloaded file into your file
Save
Play the game.

For some reason it seem RPGM can't handle files stored in a different encoding as saving and loading those files perhaps use the system default which aren't the same on all OS.

Otherwise, there's a person who made a mod which removes the actual game play so you can see the sex scenes with no effort.

In both cases, the search function is your friend (sorry I'm a bit lazy)

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Mar 7, 2019
Hi guys I need help again lol :3

1. How do i find that dragon lady ( I havent jnlocked merchant inn Location)
2. I stuck at victoria where i already fuck her twice without a potion (Without barenn or fertility) but no Quest 'arouse the mayor' where he busted victoria cheating seems pop up

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The walk through posted in the OP is a bit overwhelming, but read it to find out how to unlock this, as far as I recall it was quite far in a long quest chain.
2. I stuck at victoria where i already fuck her twice without a potion (Without barenn or fertility) but no Quest 'arouse the mayor' where he busted victoria cheating seems pop up
This takes time, use the fertility potion each time she visit you, knocking up the ladies in this game has a %-chanse so...

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
i applied the decensor patch but nothing happen.
i tried to load back to a save that right before ezeri give birth, but the baby still not grow up, even after i skip 10 days.
help!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Takes 5 in-game days for the females to realise they are pregnant so you could always Fuck Vic with a Potion of fertility and save in a different file... forward 5 days and see if it worked if you don't wanna waste potions.
For the Dragon, You need to have completed a bunch of quests for Ziva and be at the "let there be light" quest to restore lighting to the Temple of Qetesh... once that quest starts you need to go look in the doccumets in the temple to find the notes of Priestess/acolyte Theresa which will drop a hint to the western location where they went with the Gem... that's where the inn is ... to the west of the cemetery ...

i tried to load back to a save that right before ezeri give birth, but the baby still not grow up, even after i skip 10 days.
help!
Did you update to 1.54 ?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
help!
I had to wait ~15 days before she left the crib.
The de-censor thing has nothing to do with the child(spawn) growing up

Mar 7, 2019
Takes 5 in-game days for the females to realise they are pregnant so you could always Fuck Vic with a Potion of fertility and save in a different file... forward 5 days and see if it worked if you don't wanna waste potions.
For the Dragon, You need to have completed a bunch of quests for Ziva and be at the "let there be light" quest to restore lighting to the Temple of Qetesh... once that quest starts you need to go look in the doccumets in the temple to find the notes of Priestess/acolyte Theresa which will drop a hint to the western location where they went with the Gem... that's where the inn is ... to the west of the cemetery ...

Did you update to 1.54 ?
Thanks!

Mar 7, 2019

Did you update to 1.54 ?
Can u help me??
I think in the previous thread someone post a map of waystone,
Its seems that Icant find the waystone in the shrine of the ancient (the very east one on the map)

Is there really a waystone in the shrine temple map?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
I had to wait ~15 days before she left the crib.
The de-censor thing has nothing to do with the child(spawn) growing up
It's been >10 days since the birth but the dialog with ezeri still the same "Have sex? / Nevermind" with the daughter being an infant.
She doesn't even tell me to make the crib.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
It's been >10 days since the birth but the dialog with ezeri still the same "Have sex? / Nevermind" with the daughter being an infant.
Ah, that I can't help you with. Perhaps there's something else needed to be done in order to trigger that.
Try leaving the tower for a few days?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Can u help me??
I think in the previous thread someone post a map of waystone,
Its seems that Icant find the waystone in the shrine of the ancient (the very east one on the map)

Is there really a waystone in the shrine temple map?
This post has almost everything you would need... if you still need help you can always ask here.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Seriously.. am I the only one that did see Elektra grow after 5 days? And it was on the 1.51 version
Technically I saw it too... with your save.

Ya I went over 100 days without her growing... Are you sure your game is updated to Version 1.54 Tinkerer fixed most of the bugs.

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
Ah, that I can't help you with. Perhaps there's something else needed to be done in order to trigger that.
Try leaving the tower for a few days?
Ohhh i just checked the guide and it look like I have to do the "Date with Beth" Quest to trigger the crib stuff.
Damn, as a milf lover i haven't talk to Beth since the beginning.

Nalsur

Jan 11, 2018
Technically I saw it too... with your save.

Ya I went over 100 days without her growing... Are you sure your game is updated to Version 1.54 Tinkerer fixed most of the bugs.
Ohhh i just checked the guide and it look like I have to do the "Date with Beth" Quest to trigger the crib stuff.
Damn, as a milf lover i haven't talk to Beth since the beginning.

Maybe this is the reason

Reactions: Zeca Suez and t727
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes