Grumbledwarf

Oct 15, 2017
Hi,
Main quest 3 : A date with Beth - rewards : learn the "Summon" spell - can't complete although had the skill in list ..
Side quest : Arouse the Mayor - objectives : administer the cure to mayor .. not action on mayor..
- cemetry rumours - objectives : speak to Mayor bout the rumuors - can't activiate
- bring lady a gift - objectives : find a suitable gift - ???
- Fix the Lock (Frida) - objectives : give the lock - Assume passed the lock in early game but the Quest still haven't complete (crystal no complete sign) and even is far forward finish the Farm quest in Frida (giant lady) quest.. Bug???

Thanks for reply. >.O
You will get summon spell from erevi at certain point

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
This game is bugged eventhough i fixed the lock of bedroom a long time back it says available quests fix the lock wth now im stuck

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Hi,
Main quest 3 : A date with Beth - rewards : learn the "Summon" spell - can't complete although had the skill in list ..
Side quest : Arouse the Mayor - objectives : administer the cure to mayor .. no action while talk to mayor, what next??..
- cemetry rumours - objectives : speak to Mayor bout the rumuors - can't activate even now had slept with the 3 dracula girls
- bring lady a gift - objectives : find a suitable gift - ???
- Fix the Lock (Frida) - objectives : give the lock - Assume passed the lock in early game but the Quest still haven't complete (crystal no complete sign) and even is far forward finish the Farm quest in Frida (giant lady) quest.. Bug???

Thanks for reply. >.O
Did you fix the lock bug?

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Check this post.
The post has unfortunately nothing to do with my question.
I checked all links.

I would need the original walkthrough from Tinker or a picture of how to turn the pillar so that the light shines on the blue stone.
I do not understand the schematic drawing in the new walkthrough.
I started a new Game and mentioned the quest.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
The post has unfortunately nothing to do with my question.
I checked all links.

I would need the original walkthrough from Tinker or a picture of how to turn the pillar so that the light shines on the blue stone.
I do not understand the schematic drawing in the new walkthrough.
I started a new Game and mentioned the quest.
Using the diagram in the walkthrough:
Pillar 1 is where you start.
Make sure it is night time.
Click each pillar until the blue moonbeam follows the green path in the diagram.
When the moonbeam hits the gem on the north wall, click on the vine covering the gem.
Job done!

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
This game is bugged eventhough i fixed the lock of bedroom a long time back it says available quests fix the lock wth now im stuck
I play couple of games which are based on RPGM platform. Problems with Quest Journal was rather common for me. At the other game for example Roundscape Adorevia 4.2C was the same - not all of the quests are ended when they shall be. Just becouse of simple fact that all of the objectives were done by the player - so why quest didn't go to Completed, right?
I'm begining to think that maybe this is problem with engine of RPGM itself and not the author of the mod.
So i have downloaded - it has built-in savegame editor. And manually changed some done quests to Completed. But i must admit - it was hell a lot of work to do this. And i'm concerned about it. Becouse i don't know if those manually ended quests will be alright with new game version if it appears. They could be purposly left by the author to use with next release of the game, right? And if at some point the author gonna make decision to use states of those not completed quests in next release - what should i do with that? New quests could be not available for me if i have edited others manually...
Also i'm still big fun of commercial games like Baldurs Gate I & II by BeamDog (Steam version) and some others alike that ones. Making some tasks which appeared in journal was main priority for me always, and i must also admit that it was hard for me to change my thinkings about journals in non-commercial games - based on free platforms. But i have kinda accepted the fact that this kinda games are not made by thousands of people, inside of a building that has got it's own office with a receptionist onlooking potential customers.
So i took it easy and right now i'm enjoying the show that was given by the author of this game. I'm still curious what new update gonna add to the game which is sexy and also funny at the times and i bellieve also it is done by very creative author. And i don't expect to much of it.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Okay, yesterday i spoke very high about this game, but after a day of playing this game, i MUST comment on something that's been bothering me quite a lot; the in-game text! I wonder why Tinkerer chose to add a text-overlay instead of a textbox... Textboxes look way cleaner and even more pro. Is there ANY WAY to change that somehow, or? Otherwise, im totally enjoying the game, ofc!

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyways - anybody had a success with Alice training in the Temple? MC wanna make her more submissive Wife. He's at the beginning but slowly, repeatedly and eventually - she will love how he trains her... :love:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes