Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Copy the one in the op post, it has a screenshot
Plus README file which everybody reads - but don't understands.
New patron here, can anyone explain exactly how to get the new scenes to trigger? I've made the censorship file, tried both 0 and off, started new games, and nothing works. This is just annoying.
If you are using Lain's Scene Gallery + Cheat Mod and done it correctly and applied "EnigmaVBUnpacker" put this Censorship.txt file with "Off" into folder:
Code:
..\PQ - Modded Version\www\
Than run game by launching this exact executable:
Code:
..\PQ - Modded Version\Game.exe

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hmmm ... I don't remember the red dress option... I think I just gave her the black one and then fucker her up the ass a couple of times just to see that face she makes in the scene. D:
Yes - you can give Erevi two dresses, Red and also Black. And i find it pretty funny faces - mage who makes those faces is just hilarious for me! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Already linked him to the post with your gift that keeps on giving :)
Yes - you can give Erevi two dresses, Red and also Black. And i find it pretty funny faces - mage who makes those faces is just hilarious for me! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I know... I mean I knew... but I gave her the black one first and then that song started playing in my head .. the one that goes "ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass" ... ya ... those are the lyrics... and I forgot about the other dress and then she gave birth x__x

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Yeah I know... I mean I knew... but I gave her the black one first and then that song started playing in my head .. the one that goes "ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass" ... ya ... those are the lyrics... and I forgot about the other dress and then she gave birth x__x
You can do both at the end of the quest

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018

Erevi is HOT imho. And she's also powerful, demanding, treats mc like a Slave. But she's like an inexperienced teenager in a manner of sex life. Monty Pythoned Dark Elve woman... But i really like that. :)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Erevi is HOT imho. And she's also powerful, demanding, treats mc like a Slave. But she's like an inexperienced teenager in a manner of sex life. Monty Pythoned Dark Elve woman... But i really like that. :)
Sure she was "mistress" when it started but that's just pretense now... she likes MC and likes having sex with him... and specially after the Birth of the Succubus daughter... the daughter is the only Mistress in the tower... until a stronger vessel is birthed by her.

and Yes Erevi is undeniably hot... Tinkerer really makes those faces well.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I activated all but the quest didnt update.... im stuck...
missing some keystone?
once you activate all waystones and go to the temple of the ancients for the last waystone you can grab a tablet off of the wall behin the waystone in the temple of the ancients. Take this tablet to Erevi to finish the quest.
Doing so will end the quest activate all waystones and remove the Succubus daughter from party. So make sure you got all her scenes before doing so.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Are. You. Kidding. ME?! A NEWLY released rpgm that's taken so long to release?! I am excited already!! Cannot appreciate this enough, though my appreciation counts little to nothing! But yeah! Have spent 5 minutes into this, and i have already post-poned my meetings and plans for the remainder of the evening! Haha. Unbelievable how big of an impact it has already had on me! MUCH, much appreciated for the hard work, Tinkerer! #supportingyourpatreon

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes