J II D

Aug 22, 2018
The internet with all its walkthroughs really destroyed peoples ability for simple puzzle solving. I'll give you a clue. There are 6 pillars and 6 rooms.
I agree.
6 different colored pillars.
6 different colored Rooms.

One might think that 1+1=2....
But unfortunately for most people it's 1=Ask question directly.

I honestly can't think of 1 thing in this game that didn't make sense or that required more than a couple second of brainpower.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Unfortunately Liandra mopped the floor with her ass and won the poll
The Elf won ? ... I guess we gonna have an Elven baby soon then ?
its been asked before but when you activate cheat mode how do you open the gallery and give yourself max money , hp and stuff
Better suited for the Mod's thread... there is a shack/house to the left of the tree... if you didn't implement the mod correctly it will be locked... if you did implement the mod correctly you will be warped in... watch the quick expositional scene then ask the Cat Girl for a cheat stone. Use cheat stone for whatever you need.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
On to the next update....
Now it appears that the latest build is reasonably stable. I'm back at work working on the next expansion. As you may know, Liandra (elf chick guarding the well) won the last character poll and will have her story expanded. However, she will not be the only character appearing in the next update. I've been meaning to add a Hobbit/Halfling for some time, but kept pushing her aside due to time constraints. Well, here she is!
She is the town's baker and may even be able to teach our hero a useful skill or two.
Now I said this would be a short update, but it looks like I need to do one or two more scenes than originally planned. So it may take a bit longer than I first thought. Still, I'm going to try a release in the first half of April.
I'll get back to you when I've got more news to share.

Tinkerer.
TheBakery_-_122.png

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Unlocked
On to the next update....
Now it appears that the latest build is reasonably stable. I'm back at work working on the next expansion. As you may know, Liandra (elf chick guarding the well) won the last character poll and will have her story expanded. However, she will not be the only character appearing in the next update. I've been meaning to add a Hobbit/Halfling for some time, but kept pushing her aside due to time constraints. Well, here she is!
She is the town's baker and may even be able to teach our hero a useful skill or two.
Now I said this would be a short update, but it looks like I need to do one or two more scenes than originally planned. So it may take a bit longer than I first thought. Still, I'm going to try a release in the first half of April.
I'll get back to you when I've got more news to share.

Tinkerer.
View attachment 261348
Thank you for sharing... that is a short update... a very adorably sexy short.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
and cumcakes... oops I mean cupcakes... MC will deliver em fresh to all the ladies.

Ooooh I am excited with all the possibilities... what roguish knowledge will the halfling bring along for the MC to attain ?
must not theorize must not theorize must exert self-control.
Maybe she knows how to make sweets

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Maybe she knows how to make sweets
Most definitely. and whatever that pumpkin pie thing was that some folks were rambling about ... and I would guess wheat is coming with her update too... can't bake shit without dough>flour>wheat . .. ... I'd say creating a local source of wheat and thus cutting down her cost of having to get it from the city is why she likes MC enough to let MC lift her up and powerfuck her in her bakery.
I was gonna say maybe a windmill is coming to the town soon too... but then I remembered that huge windmill already in game next to the old man's farm... his farm also seems to be growing wheat... that old bastard's holding out on us... maybe we will have to work for him one last time to get some wheat for ourselves ?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Most definitely. and whatever that pumpkin pie thing was that some folks were rambling about ... and I would guess wheat is coming with her update too... can't bake shit without dough>flour>wheat . .. ... I'd say creating a local source of wheat and thus cutting down her cost of having to get it from the city is why she likes MC enough to let MC lift her up and powerfuck her in her bakery.
I was gonna say maybe a windmill is coming to the town soon too... but then I remembered that huge windmill already in game next to the old man's farm... his farm also seems to be growing wheat... that old bastard's holding out on us... maybe we will have to work for him one last time to get some wheat for ourselves ?
Maybe the wheat is his daughter's dowry

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Noone said that the land/region the MC hails from is applying monogaism.
Well exclusively ? no nothing suggest Monogamy is the the only way to be together with someone else. Like in the real world in PQ it also seems to depend from person to person. Look at the Victoria questline once she gets knocked up she fears her hubby's gonna give her the boot so she has the MC arrange a valid excuse for her to claim it's the mayors kid. Look at Mia, Beth, Alice... even Gwyn shows signs of assuming some exclusivity once you give her enough gifts. Oh and Frida... wouldn't wanna be the one telling the pregnant giantess her pet puppy has been playing with other bitches too.
So yeah while Ziva, Vixen, Magdha and Erevi might not care a lot Certain other characters certainly do. Exclusivity seems to be the norm. Even though Bigamy and Polygamy might be present there too... Depends on what new lore the Tinkerer adds.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes