chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
Eh you should check the OP... the game is still under development and if you didn't get any scenes with the Daughter Succubus then you need to apply the decensor patch which is also in the Original/First post of the thread.
There are several scenes with the daughter during the Waystone quest.
do i need to download the game and start from scratch to use the decensor file or just download the file and play as normal on gamcore?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
do i need to download the game and start from scratch to use the decensor file or just download the file and play as normal on gamcore?
Idk anything about gamcore ... but the decensor is not really a patch it is a simple text file with the word "off" in it... when the file is placed in the game folder the game reads it and turns off the incest censorship... you don't need to mess with the file after once placing it in there. You most possibly do not have to start all over again just need a save file from before you took Erevi's daughter with you on the waystone quest. First scene is at the waterfall on the mountain path from the tower to the forest/Fridahiem ...
Once the decensor is applied you just need to start the game and load a save from before the waystone quest.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I hate to be one of these but does anyone have a save that is just before you go downstairs to meet daughter for first adventure together? Basically its when you see her for the first time not asking for sweets

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I hate to be one of these but does anyone have a save that is just before you go downstairs to meet daughter for first adventure together? Basically its when you see her for the first time not asking for sweets
this post should have the saves and a bunch of puzzle solutions if you need.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Greta ? Mia's Granny ? Yeah sorry I wish that was an option I was wrong.... I think that she and the general store's shopkeeper are the only two vagina's not available for fucking... hopefully they will be someday in the future.
I think I'll probably pass on Greta, but might have a go with Jenny when the time comes...

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I think I'll probably pass on Greta, but might have a go with Jenny when the time comes...
Come on... you know Greta's a foxy lady hiding a bodacious bod under all those ugly clothes and those thick glasses... all those extra clothes... she's gotta be hiding something good in there... :p

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Come on... you know Greta's a foxy lady hiding a bodacious bod under all those ugly clothes and those thick glasses... all those extra clothes... she's gotta be hiding something good in there... :p
Wrinkles

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Wrinkle fuck em... like a tity fuck but instead of tities... there's wrinkles ? :ROFLMAO: (JK)

She's an acolyte undercover..
You need a Disclaimer tag... don't wanna start rumors :p do we ? Or Next time Tinkerer comes around to the thread people are gonna be Like... HEY Tinkerer !!! when's the update where Gretta transforms into a giant Kaiju babe ? x__x

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wrinkle fuck em... like a tity fuck but instead of tities... there's wrinkles ? :ROFLMAO: (JK)

You need a Disclaimer tag... don't wanna start rumors :p do we ? Or Next time Tinkerer comes around to the thread people are gonna be Like... HEY Tinkerer !!! when's the update where Gretta transforms into a giant Kaiju babe ? x__x
That's my plan

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes