RisingMan

Feb 14, 2018
the last waystone i have not found yet is at the lost valley ( near the temple ). My Daughter is with me and she
does not want to go there. Is it possible to get her temporaly out of my formation? Thanks

hotjacob

May 14, 2017
Not to be a dick, but please read the walk through linked in the OP, everything is explained there (the one for 1.41) and after the 1.5x
please help me out with the quest number
one more thing. If I've completed the delivery boy quest and now i can visit them anytime i like, is it that i can only fuck one sister or i can do it to all 3?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Untitled.png I am unable to progress with the apprenticeship of everi. Whether I accept to be her apprentice after completing "the crown of sorcery" quest or after i run around not accepting the apprenticeship til i come back and accept. Yeas I used laine's cheat mod but I am not totally sure its the mods fault. As I freeze and can not do anything if i enter that floor of the tower. Thanks for any suggestions. I would have put my save for the issue but F95 wont let me.

moonraker118

Mar 12, 2019
Sry guys, but i have Problem to solve Temple of ancients. Can somebody help me. I have a Problem with colours. Called "red green syndrom in german". I can See that the pillars have different colours, without two. Can somebody give me an detailed description. The rooms had all the same colours for me. Thx

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
When was the last update for this and for future updates, one must download the entire game again, yes?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
one more thing. If I've completed the delivery boy quest and now i can visit them anytime i like, is it that i can only fuck one sister or i can do it to all 3?
You need stamina potions at least two but i would recommend making as many as you can as they come in handy as does cure poison potion

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You need stamina potions at least two but i would recommend making as many as you can as they come in handy as does cure poison potion
No No !!! ENERGY Potions... you need 2 Energy potions in the inventory if you wanna bang all three vamps in one session and later on for "Ring the Bell" in the temple of light you should have 1 energy potion atleast. The walkthrough got it wrong it's not fertility potions to continue fucking idk about stamina potions but Energy potions I am sure of work for the scenes.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@Zeca Suez ahh thanks for catching that for me had stamina on my brain and not energy potions I keep a good portion on me at all times now as i like to replay scenes ;)

Reactions: Zeca Suez
Feb 1, 2018
I cannot all 6 waystones. Only found 4 at Northern forest, forgotton valley ,near by tower of death and cross road. Can someone let me know where are the 2 more waystones. Thanks

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
@Zeca Suez ahh thanks for catching that for me had stamina on my brain and not energy potions I keep a good portion on me at all times now as i like to replay scenes ;)
Happy to help ... yeah an inventory with a decent amount of rejuvenating potions is always a good idea. btw awesome signature you have there. (y)

I cannot all 6 waystones. Only found 4 at Northern forest, forgotton valley ,near by tower of death and cross road. Can someone let me know where are the 2 more waystones. Thanks
this post has a map with all the locations. should give you a good idea of where they all are.

EDIT: think you are missing the one i the goblin forest and the one in the ancient forest to the east of the goblin forest.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes