Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i didnt understand what your are saying
OP = Original Post the first in the thread on page one ... the same post which has the download links for the game look around there should be a decensor post link in there. grab that and apply it to the game it is very simple once you do that reload a save game and go to the waterfall again if you applied the patch right you will get to enjoy the sexiest red ass in the game so far.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

assh9988@

Apr 6, 2018
OP = Original Post the first in the thread on page one ... the same post which has the download links for the game look around there should be a decensor post link in there. grab that and apply it to the game it is very simple once you do that reload a save game and go to the waterfall again if you applied the patch right you will get to enjoy the sexiest red ass in the game so far.
i cant find that link if u have that link patch attach it and send me

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Where is John in town?
From the game Guide:
"Alice doesn't really have a choice and must obey her father’s wishes and marry Johan Brandywine. The only thing for the MC to do is to find some way to sabotage the upcoming wedding.
Keep an eye out for a carriage near the tavern. Whenever it’s there (40% chance per day), Johan will be in town and plan to take Alice out on a date."
QUEST: The Wedding Wrecked

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
is there a way to get more party members i always die so fast i am lv 8. i must save the pups of the giant woman from the black goblins but i get killed easily wehn 2 attacke me at the same time a second party member whould be good or at least better weapons in the store and better armor, and it sucks that the char cna get exhausted and deal less damage wich items can help to get him less exhausted

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
You usually have only MC in party except for a couple quests. Consider buying more equipment or go to the tower of dread and learn the lightning bolt spell to whack goblins quickly.
ah ok thx anotehr question if it is ok i have a quest whrer i most find amerchant in the western forest i found out he was eaten by ogers and now i most use a distraction to get them away from the cave, i am stuck with this too

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
Buy a sheep from the farmer. Make sure you pick up a phallus giganticus potion, you're gonna need it. In the future, consult the walkthroughs linked in the OP for quest questions.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes