t727

Jan 4, 2018
I can't bellieve it. IMHO pillars were one of the easiest riddle to solve. Like seriously. How is it possible for so many people to have to struggle to that. Every 30 minutes new post here arrives. And what it is? A question: "How to solve Pillars?" Wow!
Those are really gonna be "Pillars of Eternity" of this forum thread - if people are gonna ask always the same question without even searching for an answer given already.
It's simple, most people doesn't care! As long as someone are kind enough to answer the same question over and over it wont stop.
The walk through is in the OP, but they doesn't even read that or the same page most of the time so...

Reactions: Mr Technician

StrikerGT

Jan 12, 2019
Uhh... Don't run away. Try to fight and hit her more. Agree to inseminate her egg. Ask for the gem when insemination of egg was done. Need to sex with her couple of times. Wait like 2 days - ask again. She will give you the gem.
Yea i know but i took the secret exit and saved after that is why i ask if i could resest that quest in the save values. Or could i only start a new game?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I can't bellieve it. IMHO pillars were one of the easiest riddle to solve. Like seriously. How is it possible for so many people to have to struggle to that. Every 30 minutes new post here arrives. And what it is? A question: "How to solve Pillars?" Wow!
Those are really gonna be "Pillars of Eternity" of this forum thread - if people are gonna ask always the same question without even searching for an answer given already.
It's simple, most people doesn't care! As long as someone are kind enough to answer the same question over and over it wont stop.
The walk through is in the OP, but they doesn't even read that or the same page most of the time so...
I understand someone who is color blind having and Issue with them but ... I Agree the pillars thing has been asked too many times and many of us have already answered it enough. X___X

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Well it can be done. But it WILL take like forever... Not all rpgm save editors can do this. But hot damn - just by looking by quests id tag in some files - gives me headache. Still - u can use - if u feel like to experiment. But hear me! Quests id's and states have numerical values. And there are so many in a save file...
This gonna be like a roulette.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well it can be done. But it WILL take like forever... Not all rpgm save editors can do this. But hot damn - just by looking by quests id tag in some files - gives me headache. Still - u can use - if u feel like to experiment. But hear me! Quests id's and states have numerical values. And there are so many in a save file...
This gonna be like a roulette.
Assuming you are referring to a solution to pillars quest for colorblind people an alternate sollution could be someone editing a screenshot of the pillars with their original location and numbering them and the ground slots where they go... matching number on the floor time and the pillar that goes there.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am pretty sure he was referring to the question about resetting Quests with some kind of save editor
i.e. the one about the guy running away from Vixenatrix and being unable to woe her after

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
When a bee lands on a flower it collects pollen and fertilises the flower...
YES FINALLY !!! it is happening... I've been on the internet for over a decade and no one has given me the birds and the bees talk... it is finally happening... oh glorious day... please continue... what happens next ? When do the birds join in ? *listens on with great genuine interest*

how to made frida pregnant?
You need to play along with her dog-play fantasy and pretend to be her pet... just say woof woof ... if you do that there is a chance she will let you cum inside her.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes