Mdhasham65

Mar 15, 2019
View attachment 205927

Overview:
Peasant's Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-08
Release Date: 2019-03-04
Developer: Tinkerer - -
Version: 1.54
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: -

Extras: - - -
Thanks to @jasfest & @piotsze for sharing the new versions. The android port is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148314 View attachment 148315 View attachment 148316 View attachment 148317 View attachment 148318 View attachment 148319 View attachment 148320 View attachment 45458 View attachment 45460
Cannot install the application

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I was read walkthrough, but i didnt find her
You can't find her in the forest at all ?
You have to interact with Goblin and Boar corpses ... everytime you interact with one of those there is a chance that she will show up it's random as far as I know.
Goblin Corpse Locations :-
Corpse 1 : from the western entrance to the goblin forest go a little south east.
Corpse 2 : from the eastern exit of the goblin forest go a little south.
Corpse 3 : go up onto the raised plateau and go east.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
You can't find her in the forest at all ?
You have to interact with Goblin and Boar corpses ... everytime you interact with one of those there is a chance that she will show up it's random as far as I know.
Goblin Corpse Locations :-
Corpse 1 : from the western entrance to the goblin forest go a little south east.
Corpse 2 : from the eastern exit of the goblin forest go a little south.
Corpse 3 : go up onto the raised plateau and go east.
I find her, thank you

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Assuming you are referring to a solution to pillars quest for colorblind people an alternate sollution could be someone editing a screenshot of the pillars with their original location and numbering them and the ground slots where they go... matching number on the floor time and the pillar that goes there.
Nah, i was talking crap about save editing.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guys consider a donation to a guy. Its only 1$ for PQ and not like 10$ is for Roundscape Adorevia. Feel the difference, right? So just thinking, if he would have more supporters even for 1$ just for a coffee cup (yes, at some lands its worth just as much)... He could mass-produce hell lot of a new content. Just from feeling obliged. And, as a result we all suddenly gonna feel pretty happy.
And maybe he will cut out those freakin pillars... To free this forum thread! Yay! :D

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
How should i get the new sex scene for vampire sisters?
All i get is the same choose the vampire to have sex scene but in the images there i see a different sex scene of fingering

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
are you sure? But in walkthrough v1.4 there is a quest for rescuing puppies and mia

thank's

View attachment 263532
Damn it! I taught that you were reffering to puppies inside her belly. (Birthing not implemented)
Wolf puppies to rescue are in a Cave on a way to Tower of Death.
Woof! Woof! :love:
EDIT: I'm so distrqcted by now, becouse new version of Roundscape Adorevia (v4.3A) has came out. I can't wait to go home, lock my doors, start to play...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
are you sure? But in walkthrough v1.4 there is a quest for rescuing puppies and mia

thank's

View attachment 263532
If you've already rescued the puppies and are at the point where you need to give one to Mia you should be able to get it from Frida as long as you don't tell her it's for a girl you are trying to bang... go with the noble hero option out of the ones presented. Maybe Frida's affection for you is too Low ? try gifting her Vegetable bushels over the time of a few days.

How should i get the new sex scene for vampire sisters?
All i get is the same choose the vampire to have sex scene but in the images there i see a different sex scene of fingering
Take 2 energy potions with you when you go to fuck them when you cum inside the first one you will be given the option to drink the energy potion to fuck again... as long as you have energy potions in your inventory you can fuck all three at once or the same one thrice or whatever combintion you desire.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes