Feb 1, 2018
Happy to help ... yeah an inventory with a decent amount of rejuvenating potions is always a good idea. btw awesome signature you have there. (y)

this post has a map with all the locations. should give you a good idea of where they all are.

EDIT: think you are missing the one i the goblin forest and the one in the ancient forest to the east of the goblin forest.
Thank you .. Now I get all from your link.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
馬車出現了,但找不到約翰。
Talk with Alice also with tavern owner. Johan shall appear at left side of the tavern. Take with you Cure Poison potion (craft it at the table if have no) and go talk to him than go to competition in drinking with him. Without Cure Poison - you will always fail at drinking. When he collapse Alice and you - will carry him upstairs, than Alice will engage with you in sex scene. Good to have Potion of Enhanced Fertility and drink it. Main reason is to get Alice pregnant. Than the tavern owner will cancel wedding. After that he will want to send Alice to a Clastor to become a noon. Than you need to talk to Ziva at the Temple.
All above can be found in Guide.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
Talk with Alice also with tavern owner. Johan shall appear at left side of the tavern. Take with you Cure Poison potion (craft it at the table if have no) and go talk to him than go to competition in drinking with him. Without Cure Poison - you will always fail at drinking. When he collapse Alice and you - will carry him upstairs, than Alice will engage with you in sex scene. Good to have Potion of Enhanced Fertility and drink it. Main reason is to get Alice pregnant. Than the tavern owner will cancel wedding. After that he will want to send Alice to a Clastor to become a noon. Than you need to talk to Ziva at the Temple.
All above can be found in Guide.
The conversation was over, there was no John on the left side of the pub inside and outside.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
The conversation was over, there was no John on the left side of the pub inside and outside.
40% chance per day for him to appear with Alice at the left side of the tavern. IF still no Johan - than sleep one day and go to tavern. He shall appear eventually. Thats all i know - and made this quest long ago. Was nothing complicated about it and worked for me fine. Otherwise if u will have no luck - i can't help you more than that - sorry.

sadfasdfa

Oct 13, 2017
Is there a 1.54 save someone could please provide? I dont want to play through again just see some of the newer scenes

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Ok, i am not 100% sure of it - you shall check it in a Guide - but if Johan is not appearing for you - try checking at tavern when evening comes. Johan appears at tavern but i am not sure if at daytime. To skip some hours - try to travel between locatios or go to Blacksmith and work at the forge. Every time you work at the forge - it takes you two hours. Work until its evening or Blacksmith will say that he will soon close his shop - than try to check again in tavern. That maybe is the case why he's not in tavern at daytime and only visits Alice at evening - to spend a night with her.
If you are after scene when you have given carrots to horses and they run away (which scene was at the left side of a Town Weirdwood) keep in mind that the Johan's Carret will be parked next time before the Tavern - which is located at the right side of Town.

Torpower0

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know a surefire way to get Victoria upstairs for a random visit? I completed all the quests for her and the daughter but Victoria never shows up, I've been sleeping, leaving the house, going outside the map, then going all the way back to the house. Never shows up for the threesome scene.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I can't bellieve it. IMHO pillars were one of the easiest riddle to solve. Like seriously. How is it possible for so many people to have to struggle to that. Every 30 minutes new post here arrives. And what it is? A question: "How to solve Pillars?" Wow!
Those are really gonna be "Pillars of Eternity" of this forum thread - if people are gonna ask always the same question without even searching for an answer given already.

Reactions: Big Mountain
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes