Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
I got two questions:
1) Is there a possibility of us seeing a female orc in the game?
2) Does anybody knows which are the other monster girls to occupy in the other two cages in the tower of Dread?

198aks

Oct 16, 2018
You need to equip the axe and select the two spicific trees to the left of Mia's house.
Where do you equip with axe , carpenter or blacksmith have no woodcutter axe. Have 2 battel of no use. I have clicking on these trees without any outcome. Pl. advise.

Kuorin

Jul 17, 2018
Where do you equip with axe , carpenter or blacksmith have no woodcutter axe. Have 2 battel of no use. I have clicking on these trees without any outcome. Pl. advise.
The blacksmith sells the axe or you can find it in the orc stronghold

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I got two questions:
2) Does anybody knows which are the other monster girls to occupy in the other two cages in the tower of Dread?
1)there is a female ogre(don't know if orcs and ogre are different) west of weirdwood, you will meet her when you get the quest of retrieving the merchant's goods (stolen by bandits)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)as far as i know, the bad breeder is the only captive you can keep as of now, more will probably be added in future updates

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I got two questions:
I haven't seen any officially confirmed information on an answer to those questions and I've asked em myself... Tinkerer probably likes to keep them a secret until their release is close by.
Seeing as how there are orcs already in-game I would say a village of orc females that need some dicking cause somebody killed off an entire clan's worth of orc males is very likely to be out there.
You most probably will have more playthings in the dungeon... and who knows maybe a one cell could fit more of them as long as they get along ? maybe like a small band/party full of female monster girls.
You have to equip an Axe as a mainhand weapon before interacting with the two trees next to Mia's shack... and as @Kuorin said... you can get an axe from the Blacksmith/weapons-shop.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes