Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are you sure? But in walkthrough v1.4 there is a quest for rescuing puppies and mia

thank's

View attachment 263532
you can always use search function for these Questions... as it had been answered before... but it had been a while back I suppose.
You need Frida at high enough affection, that she'll allow you to bang her (not cum inside though)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
can u suggest me good similar games like peasants quest
Ok, you probably are viewing this forum thread on your smartphone - so the signatures doesn't show up for you as in normal webbrowser PC version shall. Nevermind this - i'm just copy/pasting from my signature the games i play:

Fan: , , ,

Most similar to Peasants Quest would be Roundscape Adorevia. But the rest is kinky and also brilliant too! :cool:

t727

Jan 4, 2018
cheat mode, there's also a cheat Mod and you can even use a save editor the old fashioned way.
While this is preferred when you want to boost our stats which I recommend anyone to do as this decrease the amount of xp grind, just add max to your stats.
However, the "flower" enables chests which contains potions and etc.

Zeca Suez you know this already, but just talking broadly to everyone.

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
If you've already rescued the puppies and are at the point where you need to give one to Mia you should be able to get it from Frida as long as you don't tell her it's for a girl you are trying to bang... go with the noble hero option out of the ones presented. Maybe Frida's affection for you is too Low ? try gifting her Vegetable bushels over the time of a few days.

Take 2 energy potions with you when you go to fuck them when you cum inside the first one you will be given the option to drink the energy potion to fuck again... as long as you have energy potions in your inventory you can fuck all three at once or the same one thrice or whatever combintion you desire.
If affection to Frida is low, why can I conceive Frida?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Someone please could help me find where to start the quest Festival Lights?
After you have finished Caleah, Swamp visit and found the lights there... after the quest ends you can go instal them in the south east side of Weirdwood then take her there for it... that's the info on it. More than that I can't help since I haven't done the quest myself.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes