198aks

Oct 16, 2018
Unable to fell trees because, need an axe to fell the trees. I tried to use battel axe, but was unable to use it, Any advice
after the Message from Grandma and Mia for Pregnancy the Grandma says you should lumber some Trees beside the House. and if you klick on the Trees the Mc say you need an Axe! Take down 2 Tree and the Rest come by itself!
Unable to fell trees because, need an axe to fell the trees. I tried to use battel axe, but was unable to use it, Any advice

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

You need to equip the axe and select the two spicific trees to the left of Mia's house.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think he is thinking of a game of Baby tossing... idk why... I'd suggest asking the local police station for guidelines on baby throwing laws in the area.
My time was maybe around 15-20 hours... purely a guess might even have been just 12 x_x

P.S. Show-off
I'm just saying that 33 hours wasn't enough to do everything

Reactions: Zeca Suez

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Since the last version everyone playing from the beginning should rush to unlock the teleport stones.
I guess, grind(cheat levels) visit the Tower of Dread.
I'm not sure if any of the other grindy quests lock any progress in the tower or if those are stand alone.

You really don't benefit from those stones when playing the game with an old save where someone did spend a lot of hours as Kukothemadhatter and others did as those stones sole purpose is to minimize travel time and my guess would be that 40-50% of the time you waste in this game is spent running

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
That's the part everyone should think about
I did... that's why I said I wonder what roguish skills she will bring for the MC in my earlier post :p I am stereotyping her as a former rogue who is now a baker... though it could just be some kinda cooking skills ? :/
I'm just saying that 33 hours wasn't enough to do everything
You did more than everything :p I was on my first baby with Mia you had all 6 grown to max.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

chuck1223

Jan 19, 2019
probably a stupid question but I've been paying this on gamcore, do i get more from the game by downloading it? and was there more than seeing your daughter grow up and activating the waystones added at the last update?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
probably a stupid question but I've been paying this on gamcore, do i get more from the game by downloading it? and was there more than seeing your daughter grow up and activating the waystones added at the last update?
No, the change log is in the OP

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Eh you should check the OP... the game is still under development and if you didn't get any scenes with the Daughter Succubus then you need to apply the decensor patch which is also in the Original/First post of the thread.
There are several scenes with the daughter during the Waystone quest.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes