J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
It keeps getting worse:cry:
Yeah it is my friend,
Another one for the ignore list ; ).

Sad thing is, that they actually seem proud of it.
Having to look in the mirror and being proud of being a lazy idiot, but oh well.
Games like these and interactions on this site is probably the closest they ever get to interacting with a human or sexual contact in their sad little existence.
So maybe it's time to not go into confrontation with them anymore, but instead we just give them the proper sympathy and professional help they clearly need.

The day that i look in the mirror and feeling proud for doing something stupid/childish/lazy, when i have fallen that low...
Please just end me(y):p

mjones1964

Apr 5, 2019
I apologize for my ignorance, I was not able to find this issue in the threads. I had bought the furniture/toys for the tower before I got the breeder quest so now it says to buy some toys for the bat but there is nothing left to buy. Is there a way to still advance this quest?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I apologize for my ignorance, I was not able to find this issue in the threads. I had bought the furniture/toys for the tower before I got the breeder quest so now it says to buy some toys for the bat but there is nothing left to buy. Is there a way to still advance this quest?
Don't worry : ).
I actually haven't seen this question yet so :p

Have you tried interacting with the "torture" devices itself in the store ?, when interacting with them (when you have a bad breeder captured) should give you the option to buy it ; )

mjones1964

Apr 5, 2019
Don't worry : ).
I actually haven't seen this question yet so :p

Have you tried interacting with the "torture" devices itself in the store ?, when interacting with them (when you have a bad breeder captured) should give you the option to buy it ; )
I think that is where I broke it ... I had already bought them all before I even had a breeder so the store is now empty with nothing to interact with.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes