Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Seached the thread but didn't find any answers so I'm asking here: anyone else unable to start the wedding quests for Alice (The Suitor)? The carriage is outside but she just stands there and says "can't talk right now!" and neither her nor her father discusses the wedding.

Any idea of which variable I might use to reset the conditions or something?

Reactions: J II D

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Where can I get new quests in this update.....
By looking 4 posts above your own post...
I think that is where I broke it ... I had already bought them all before I even had a breeder so the store is now empty with nothing to interact with.
Then i don't know, sorry.
Haven't installed the latest version yet, but will do that this weekend.
If you still have that problem by then, then just send me a PM with your save and i will take a look.
For now, sorry that i can't help you : )
Seached the thread but didn't find any answers so I'm asking here: anyone else unable to start the wedding quests for Alice (The Suitor)? The carriage is outside but she just stands there and says "can't talk right now!" and neither her nor her father discusses the wedding.

Any idea of which variable I might use to reset the conditions or something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: J II D

pandamoon

Mar 10, 2018
I searched through quite abit but I'm having an issue with rosy. I managed to bake with her and have the option to kiss, tits, pussy but I can't seem to go further. I also did the dragon quest and I have the key on my person as well as special pastry and moonflower pollen. I thought maybe I had to try to talk to the dragon again but that didn't do anything. I gave rosy like 30 flour and and bought a crap load of pastries and baked with her but no new option has popped. Did I miss something or did I do it in an order which screwed up the progression of rosy?

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I searched through quite abit but I'm having an issue with rosy. I managed to bake with her and have the option to kiss, tits, pussy but I can't seem to go further. I also did the dragon quest and I have the key on my person as well as special pastry and moonflower pollen. I thought maybe I had to try to talk to the dragon again but that didn't do anything. I gave rosy like 30 flour and and bought a crap load of pastries and baked with her but no new option has popped. Did I miss something or did I do it in an order which screwed up the progression of rosy?
did you try baking pastries on your own and creating some with the pollen?

pandamoon

Mar 10, 2018
Yea
did you try baking pastries on your own and creating some with the pollen?
Yea, thats the first thing I did, I have 3 of pollen pastries sitting in my inventory and I can't seem to give it to rosy or even make those pastries with rosy.

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
errrr ma gawdddd can someone give me a save after killing the great grumpkin ive spent an hour trying to kill him

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the missing scenes for the elf lady had been completed and added... but so far 1.61 is a Patreon release not public, as far as I can tell.

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
will they ever try and add animation for the sex scenes or at least multiple pictures for them
Most scenes in the game have multiple pictures, and a couple have animations too. Off the top of my head there's one with Alice and one with the horse girl.

Reactions: u z i

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
apparently, if one raises Rosy's affection enough (the half ling) you can cum inside her, once her affection is peaked she will say things like my ovaries are calling your name or something

Reactions: Minipax84
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes