waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
#!FkkFDYYZ!K9-pI5j4K7YH0QrZR8UiuzpOT9F6RtuaL8T-u09QhOs

First link MAC

2nd link PC

Here she is boys and girls!
Please read the readme file in the game folder on how to transfer your savegames form older versions.
Also see the Walkthrough 161.txt file attached to this post for any tips if you get stuck during the new quests. A complete walkthrough for older quests can be found at the top of my patreon page. Apologies for delivering this walkthrough in .txt format, but a windows update screwed up most of my MS applications, so I'm without a decent text editor for the moment.

The following has been added/changed since 1.54:
- 140+ new images
- 6 new adult scenes
- 1 new character (Rosy)
- floor sections for 2 new building and and map sections for a new underground location
- 5 new enemies to battle
- 3 new resources: wheat, flour and eggs
- New item to craft: (special) pastry
- 6 quests
- Added spirit potion point for Erevi's daughter at the waterfall
- Attack spells (lightning and fire blast) have been nerfed slightly.
- Bugfixes and minor improvements
first one is an exe file. Not sure how an Exe runs on Mac.

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
I don't own a MAC, there isn't a MAC download on OP and I haven't seen any posts talking about playing on a MAC. You could try to PM the OP poster or the dev to see if there is or any plans to make a MAC version though.
Seems like leaving money on the table. I'm not going to e-beg someone. There is allot of good content from allot of creators aimed at the MAC audience.

there

Nov 23, 2016

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Can anyone help me with censorship? Please dont say that it's in the OP
??? How in the world is clicking the thread, ignoring the OP, posting a question that's answered in the OP, and waiting for someone to reply to your question that is answered in the OP, a better option to you than just reading the OP? You have a very special brain dude.

Vrailis

Jun 24, 2017
I think I found a bug.

If you return to Venatrix (the dragon) after visiting her/impregnating her and ask her to lift you back onto the ledge where Sam died, the game glitches out and freezes on the image showing Venatrix lifting MC to the cliffside. It makes completing Rosie's questline impossible, unless you grabbed evidence of Sam's death the first time around.

Fantastic RPGM game, though. Probably the best I've ever played.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think I found a bug.

If you return to Venatrix (the dragon) after visiting her/impregnating her and ask her to lift you back onto the ledge where Sam died, the game glitches out and freezes on the image showing Venatrix lifting MC to the cliffside. It makes completing Rosie's questline impossible, unless you grabbed evidence of Sam's death the first time around.

Fantastic RPGM game, though. Probably the best I've ever played.
Sounds like you are still playing the 1.60 alpha release... that apparently god fixed in the current 1.61 release.
I atleast never encountered it with my save from 1.54.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I was going to ask how you get into Rosy's pussy but I found out.......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone know the 3 new quests? I found Rosy (I hadn't played the game in a few updates so Rosy may have been around prior to this latest update) And I'm thinking the Mill is another quest, which should really only count as one since it is linked to Rosy's Bakery!

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

Anyone know the 3 new quests? I found Rosy (I hadn't played the game in a few updates so Rosy may have been around prior to this latest update) And I'm thinking the Mill is another quest, which should really only count as one since it is linked to Rosy's Bakery!
There are also a couple of new quests with Liandra, the elf girl at the well.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019

New quests added in version 1.60

Flour for The Baker

Requirements to activate: None

The baker in the village (Rosy) has run into some supply and financial difficulties. She needs 12 bags of flower to get her bakery running again.

Head over to the mill and find out why it doesn't supply the baker with flour. Proceed to complete quest. Clear the Mill.

After that's done, you can start producing flour at the mill (first floor). You'll need 3 wheat to produce 1 bag of flour. You can buy wheat from the farmer, but that's expensive. I suggest buying a small amount and then rent his field and plant the wheat.

Once you have produced 12 bags of flour, return to Rosy. She'll be very happy to receive the flour, but she doesn't have any money to pay you. You can choose to gift her the flour or demand a blowjob. She won't appreciate the latter and her affection for you will hit rock bottom.

You can increase Rosy's affection by:

1. buying pastries
2. gifting flour
3. baking with her

During each baking session you can ask her to perform increasingly lewd things. But she'll refuse to perform any sexual acts with you.

For this you'll need special pastries. You can bake pastries at the bakery or at the house in the village. The pastries you bake will be normal pastries (they don't do much).

Unless you happen to have Moonflower Pollen on you. In which case you'll either accidentally spill it in the dough, or can add it on purpose (if you know it's effects).

Try giving Rosy a special pastry next time you bake together. You'll get to unlock the blowjob scene and later the foot job scene.

After the foot job scene you can enquire about her boyfriend. See quest "The Missing Boyfriend"

Clear the Mill

The miller won't tell you unless you 1. Have paid to rebuild his home (after setting fire to it), or 2. Threaten him.

After explaining the situation he'll ask you to get rid of the snakes. In return he'll let you use the mill for free. Optionally you can demand an additional payment of 100 coins to do the job.

There are 8 snakes in total, 4 on each floor. After clearing the bakery, you can produce flour.

The Missing Boyfriend

Rosy will tell you about her boyfriend going missing after seeking a treasure with his dwarven friends. They had a key to unlock a vast treasure hoard.

During the "Let there be light" quest. You'll encounter the bodies of the dwarves and Rosy's boyfriend in the dragons lair. One has a key on him.

Take that back to Rosy.

Comfort Rosy

After receiving the news of her boyfriends death, Rosy will be sad. Give her some time to grief (at least 1 day), then return with flowers and another special pastry.

You can now have proper sex. This is as far as Rosy's story goes for now.

Trouble at the well

Activation requirements: No one in party, player at lvl 11 or above, had sex with Liandra, player knows Summon spell.

Liandra has gone missing. Upon investigating the well the player finds it to be empty. You can proceed to climb down the well.

After several enemy encounters you'll discover Liandra has been captured by Grumpkins. You can now either charge in, or try rescuing her by disguising yourself as a grumpkin.

You'll need some Grumpkin clothing (can be found in one of the chests). The latter option will give you a bonus sex scene.

Once Liandra has been freed, open the dam by pulling the lever. Proceed to escape the cave.

Cheer up Liandra

Activation requirements: impregnate Liandra

Liandra has become pregnant. Due to her large belly (and tits), she can no longer use a bow. This depresses her and she'll refuse to have sex with you.

Head over to the blacksmith for advice. He'll recommend you to purchase a crossbow. Gift the crossbow to Liandra.

Notes on special pastries:

Each day a check is made to see if a female is horny. If she isn't horny, she'll normally refuse to have sex with the player. And after having sex, she'll no longer be horny until a successful check is made the next day. Giving a female a special pastry will automatically make her horny again.

"This was originally posted by another person. I just cleaned it up and reposted it."

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Blackam

Feb 10, 2018
Man I play new game with the new version, but how in hell to get victoria pregnant is there any specific condition to get her pregnant ? I use 1.41v walkthrough but still I can't get her pregnant like before the updated. is there a new quest with her that I don't know about?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
fertility potions have a reduced effect, they no longer ensure pregnancy, so you gotta try more often than previously (I think it was 60% instead of 100%)

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
The thing that caught me out about vicky is that it seems to take her 8 days to realise she is pregnant. I imagine that this is so that, if you get lucky at the first attempt, you still get the time to give her the black lingerie & see it in action before she freaks out.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes