Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yes she can... same as every bangable girl in the game... but you won't get vissuals for advanced pregnancy with some... can't say I got far enough to check if she has content yet

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Understood. Do you need anything else, or just the new quest lines ?
Also, if you did start over, get to the sex scenes with Liandra, before adventuring with daughter. That way you can have Liandra disappear first. Once Liandra goes missing, save just in case and then get your daughter, before going down into the well. I did that and she was a big help with her magic.
I did that, I was trying to encounter the various women the MC was fucking while he had his daughter, but I also forgot there's censorship (which is dumb since there's bestially). The point, was to see how the MC's daughter would react or how the other parties would react but I got nothing. I do keep an eye on the comments one member said about Victoria and the house the MC rents but I got nothing on that.

I'm probably going to wait until the next update then start all over with the censor patch!

TheDeadLikeMe

Feb 17, 2019
Is there a trick to having sex with Mia in bed?

Not sure if this is a bug, but it worked a few times when MC came late and she was in bed you can trigger sex (similar to Frida). It hasn't worked for me for a long time, even if she says she loves me, with cooking and sleeping every night there. Any thought?

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
How to trigger secret scene with Victoria visiting me in a rented house after I win her back with moonshine flowers, I followed the walkthrough tips but she simply wont show in house?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Is there a trick to having sex with Mia in bed?

Not sure if this is a bug, but it worked a few times when MC came late and she was in bed you can trigger sex (similar to Frida). It hasn't worked for me for a long time, even if she says she loves me, with cooking and sleeping every night there. Any thought?
As far as i know, there are 2 conditions:
She has to be pregnant.
She has to not be annoyed at you.
If it doesn't give you the option to ask for sex, she isn't pregnant (or she doesn't yet know that she is).
If you can ask but she says just go to sleep, she is annoyed. Cook her meals.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How to trigger secret scene with Victoria visiting me in a rented house after I win her back with moonshine flowers, I followed the walkthrough tips but she simply wont show in house?
It's kind of a random scene, but is also based on her lust... currently it's the same mechanic as with Every and her daughter... sadly special pastries won't work on her...yet

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Wtf is going on with 1.61 I get random freezes every 5 mins . It's impossible to play unless you save every step.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
im not getting the quest for crib for Erevi’s child. ? anyone else have this problem

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Well it just triggered lol, I didn't know that I need to go upstairs when entring house I always waited at the door.

Now I see that people here mention some incest content in this game but I didn't see any of that and I'm pretty far into the game so is there something needs to be specifically done to trigger that content?

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
just repeat entering and exiting the house until she comes
In my experience, if you won her over already you cap keep jewelry. She appears only at evenings. So if she not there, you need to skip all day, not just open house door 100 times. You can also check her window, if yellow star not there - you are lucky.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Well it just triggered lol, I didn't know that I need to go upstairs when entring house I always waited at the door.

Now I see that people here mention some incest content in this game but I didn't see any of that and I'm pretty far into the game so is there something needs to be specifically done to trigger that content?
You need the decensor patch from the OP. It involves your Succubus daughter with Erevi so she needs to be born and grow up first.

Reactions: mswr and Strajder

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
You need the decensor patch from the OP. It involves your Succubus daughter with Erevi so she needs to be born and grow up first.
I already have decensor patch installed but I did not yet encounter Erevi though. So how much time need to pass so she can be born and grow up? Also I already got several girls pregnant for some time now so are they will also gave birth or they just stays pregnant all the time?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
most will stay pregnant... except of Erevy and Mia... if a girls home has several beds it's a good indication, that a girl can have several children... which means she needs to be able to give birth obviously

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes